BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Brianna L.BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Erica B.

BY BABYLISS #62 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

First again in professional styling products. The babylisspro Nano titanium prima3000 takes the very idea of a straightening iron to unprecedented heights. Crafted from the most advanced materials. Designed with cutting-edge features that redefine ease of use and excellence of performance. Straighten or curl with smoother, shinier, more beautiful results. Prima3000is the ultimate achievement in styling tools. see more...

Amanda G.
Tampa
I'm currently using it is good titanium is not at all like ceramic was difficult to get used to it but it really delivers
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Fantastic tool to get the perfect beachy wave. I have thick wavy hair. It’s perfect to both straighten and add waves.
Paige J.
Heber Springs
I have kept different versions of this since I was a teenager. My all time favorite brand and hair straightener.
Karen R.
Perris, CA
Ended up exchanging for a sedu. Did not like how it left my hair. It would make my hair feel thick and coarse.
hayley r.
Ashford, AL
Works great! It is a little heavy! Gets super hot! My hair always turns out great! Be careful about the heat
Becca U.
Wilmington, NC
I honestly liked this iron but not a everyday iron for me. The quality is great. I would recommend this...
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Very good straightener! Good quality, leaves hair shiny and smooth, heats up fast, and not too heavy!
Caroline M.
Such a cool duo! I can use it as a wand and a flat iron great for traveling and on the go styles.
Brittany P.
Elburn, IL
Great brand. This straightener always works fantastic. Never disappointed with its performance.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love this straightener. I have thick hair that is wavy and this really helps to smooth my hair!
Sierra D.