BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Brianna L.BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Erica B.

BY BABYLISS #62 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

First again in professional styling products. The babylisspro Nano titanium prima3000 takes the very idea of a straightening iron to unprecedented heights. Crafted from the most advanced materials. Designed with cutting-edge features that redefine ease of use and excellence of performance. Straighten or curl with smoother, shinier, more beautiful results. Prima3000is the ultimate achievement in styling tools. see more...

Kali G.
Tompkinsville
Love the silk feeling love how fast it takes it to heat up never to long of a wait love the long cord love how I'm able to ready every strand of hair
Gabriela P.
This is the only hair straightener that doesn't make my hair frizz. It tames my waves like no other. When I go traveling, she always comes with me.
Julia C.
Hampton
Amazing heat preferences with readable temps. Heats up very quickly and the magnetic hold option is a lifesaver when heating up or letting it cool
Riley L.
West Liberty, KY
Love it! Love that it heats on both sides so I can curl if needed. It gets super hot and straightens my hair perfectly the first run through.
Meekala S.
Fairbanks
Love this tool as it can be used as a straightener, to curl or as a wand but does have a small opening where hair can get snagged in top
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Planchas buenas y esta, son super duraderas y no me dejan el cabello oliendo a quemado, calienta rapidisimo y es muy versatil, me encanta
Daniela T.
Arlington, VA
The great product. It has an excellent power, temperature and it is so light. I can leave my hair straight or with beautiful curls
Cathy W.
San Diego, CA
Good for coarse hair. No damage. Not that hot. I like it. It's good. Love the titanium plates. Makes my hair so so silky and smooth
LEAR29344 ARIANNA M.
miami, FL
Ohhhh god of straighteners! This doesn't have comparison! It makes hair beautiful, brilliant and super soft, is wonderful!
Ashlyn M.
Kannapolis, NC
This iron is my go-to tool for heat styling. I can make lovely curls, beach waves and sleek straight hair. Love love love!
Sierra D.