BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Brianna L.BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Erica B.

BY BABYLISS

First again in professional styling products. The babylisspro Nano titanium prima3000 takes the very idea of a straightening iron to unprecedented heights. Crafted from the most advanced materials. Designed with cutting-edge features that redefine ease of use and excellence of performance. Straighten or curl with smoother, shinier, more beautiful results. Prima3000is the ultimate achievement in styling tools. see more...

Lainey B.
Boston, MA
Works so well! My friend recently borrowed that has SUPER curly hair and said she’s never straightened her hair so fast in her life! Only catch is sometimes a strand of hair gets caught in the crack towards the top and hurts a bit.
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I got these flat irons as a gift one year for Christmas. I absolutely love these. They get every piece of hair and leave it as if you just came back from the salon. I highly recommend these flat irons you will not regret buying them
Kelly C.
Bloomfield, NJ
This does absolute wonders to your hair. It's gives it a beautiful shine and works super fast. I have semi long hair and it takes me about 15 minutes to get through it. I love this product!!
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
The only straight now I will ever use ever again the only one that never burns your hair it gets super hot and never gives it a funky smell like some straighteners can it's always silky smooth it's. Wonderful
Michele A.
Fort Smith, AR
I purchased this and was skeptical due to the skinny and long plates, but this cut my straightening time in half, and it has rounded edges so I can also curl with it. It also doesn't snag your hair like other straighteners.
Laynet P.
This is the iron my hairstylist uses and it leave my hair perfectly straight and smooth. I've also seen it do the same for people with really curly and frizzy hair. It's great !
Brittany H.
Jacksonville , FL
Favorite iron in the entire world! A little pricey but worth the money! Gets hot fast and straightens fast. I never have issues with my iron and would 100% recommend to anyone.
TERRI DIANE R.
Edmonton, KY
ONE OF BEST FLAT IRON MY DAUGHTER AND I HAVE USED AND WE'VE TRIED SEVERAL. LEAVES HAIR SHINY AND BEST OF ALL IT DOESN'T LEAVE ENDS WITH A DRY BRITTLE LOOK LIKE ALOT OF FLAT IRONS DO EVEN WHEN USED DAILY. CON IS THAT IT IS A BIT HEAVY BUT IT'S WORTH THE EFFORT.
Shyann L.
Poteau, OK
Love Love Love This Straightener. IF youre Looking For A Straightener Invest In This One. WORTH YOUR MONEY. I Need To Get Another One. But This Is The Kind They Use In The Salons !
Sapphire S.
Hands down the absolute best hair straightener  that has ever touched my hair. I love that it's adjustable and not too heavy. I can get this to straighten my hair with one pass.  Even better than another high end brand I've used in the past. My hair is very thick, long, and curly in its natural state, so this was a very pleasant find for me
Sierra D.