BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Brianna L.BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Erica B.

BY BABYLISS

First again in professional styling products. The babylisspro Nano titanium prima3000 takes the very idea of a straightening iron to unprecedented heights. Crafted from the most advanced materials. Designed with cutting-edge features that redefine ease of use and excellence of performance. Straighten or curl with smoother, shinier, more beautiful results. Prima3000is the ultimate achievement in styling tools. see more...

Destini W.
Carson, CA
I need the heat on a flat iron to reach 400 degrees for my hair to get straight, so I don't straighten my hair often really just when I need my ends trimmed. But this straighten makes it so instead of my usual 3-4 passes, I only need 1 or 2. It lasts a very long time, and is basically the greatest hair straightener ever.
Yesenia G.
Lynnwood , WA
My hair is thick and a pain to straighten. This hair straightener is lightweight and get close to the roots . I love this product because it gets hot enough, close to the roots and leaves a healthy shine. Worth the money, I've tried thousands of straightener, expensive ones and this is the best hands done .
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
I got this flat iron for Christmas. It makes quick passes and leaves my hair sleek and shiny. I don’t have to use high heat to achieve my desired look. It is however a little on the pricier side and it is a little heavy so if you have a lot of hair your arms may get tired.
Erica B.
Salisbury, NC
Best straightener I’ve owned ! I have the small nano in blue too but this one is extremely satisfying and it is a little pricey for me but buying it was a good choice. I bought it at Ulta, and I’d def buy again!
Bianca O.
Worcester, MA
This flat iron is the best tool that I own. All my clients ask me for it. I straighten a lot of natural hair and weaves and this gives the ultimate finish. I honestly don't know what I would do without it. I'm waiting for a smaller on. Absolutely impressed and in love.
Devin G.
Well I must say I LOVE this hair straightener.  It really does only need one pass and it heats up great.  However, after having it for 3 months it stopped working.  I must admit customer service was very prompt in sending me a pre-paid label so I could send it back.  One other thing I wish it has would be an automatic off button so if you leave it on you won't burn something down!
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love using this. Before work in the morning I’m in a hurry and running around trying to get everything don. This works for me. It’s gets hot enough with burning my hair and I can even use my heat protectant spray with it. Dosent leave a residue and leaves my hair shiny and soft. Automatically turns off.
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
This is amazing!!! It makes my hair so smooth. It’s worth the investment. It is professional grade. They use it in the salon at ulta. I really like how it heats I both sides. I can use it to make waves or curls. It doesn’t damage my hair like other straighteners. So worth it.
Lainey B.
Boston, MA
Works so well! My friend recently borrowed that has SUPER curly hair and said she’s never straightened her hair so fast in her life! Only catch is sometimes a strand of hair gets caught in the crack towards the top and hurts a bit.
Jessica R.
Austin, TX
This is honestly the best straighten I have ever tried! My hair is so curly nothing has really helped me but with this I just pass it through once and it gets the job done on the first try!!! This is the best just too pricy for me.
Sierra D.