BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Brianna L.BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima3000 Ionic Straightener uploaded by Erica B.

BY BABYLISS #62 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

First again in professional styling products. The babylisspro Nano titanium prima3000 takes the very idea of a straightening iron to unprecedented heights. Crafted from the most advanced materials. Designed with cutting-edge features that redefine ease of use and excellence of performance. Straighten or curl with smoother, shinier, more beautiful results. Prima3000is the ultimate achievement in styling tools. see more...

Caitlin K.
Vancouver, AZ
I was torn between giving this a 2 or a 3 but instead went with three. I find this flat iron to be way to chunky. When i'm looking for a flat iron i always look for it to be thin and about 1' wide so that I can get right to the root. I also noticed tat my hair kept getting snagged when using this and pulling my hair out.
Cheryl M.
This flat iron is unparalleled. It leaves hair super flat, smooth, and shiny. Creating long lasting curls is also so easy. Be warned, a protective heat styling spray is essential to use with this flat iron!
Narimene C.
This iron is AMAZING. It curls and straightens, but be careful of those outer plates getting hot when you lock the iron together! You can curl as a wand or like you normally would with a flat iron. The plates stay smooth and have zero hot spots!
Elena M.
Panama city
Great product it makes my hair beautiful. It's affordable. You can adjust the temperature and also you can curl your hair with it. I own the same one and I bought it 5 years ago. I'll totally recommended
Shivali D.
ludhiana
Great straightner. Amazing quality and lasts you a long time. Does not burn my hair and is really comfortable to use.
Freya B.
Wasn't very good with my hair type the hair just slid off the wand I have very silky hair and I do not recommend if u have this hair type
Huma S.
luton
Very nice hair product very sleek in design as well leave the hair very skill and freeze free and make them more fluent and lovely xoxo
Megan T.
Really good product but sometimes doesn't straighten as much as I'd like it to. However it's a lovely product and easy to use
mony m.
O acabamento desse produto no cabelo e lindo deixa o cabelo super lizo sem frizz esquenta bem nao queima os cabelos
Carolina Z.
Excelente plancha para el cabello no lo maltrata ,no lo quema es más fácil y rápido el uso de esta para el cabello
Sierra D.