Hair CareHair Styling ToolsBaByliss
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron

BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron

by BaByliss

Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron - The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron takes the very idea of a straightening iron to unprecedented heights. Crafted from the most advanced materials. Designed with cutting-edge features that redefine ease of use and excellence of performance. This is the ultimate achievement in styling tools.Use to straighten and curl. Stainless steel housing results in no warping, and combined with 8-point floating plates results in perfect plate alignment and styling tension. Aircraft-grade titanium plates deliver smooth pass-through, even heat transfer and eliminate corrosion. Instant start and recovery heat to high temperatures of 465F. Ion Multiplier Technology results in millions of ions to create smoother, shinier, ore beautiful results. Cutting edge technology resulting in unsurpassed performance and beautiful styling.Key Features:Stainless steel housingFloating titanium platesHigh temperatures of 465FIon multiplier technology - Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron

Is it worth the price ?
What is the longevity on this flat iron? I’ve read some reviews that say it didn’t last as long as they had hoped.
Do I need this if I have the nano titanium flat iron?
Start your review of BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron!
Josabeth S.
Dundalk, MD
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron uploaded by Josabeth S.
I acquired this iron because of the good references and because they recommended it to me a lot and I can say that OMG I am not disappointed at all, it is that it is so fast, it straightens the hair with this iron and it is so silky and soft without burning the hair I was very in love 😍
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hmmmm. Hmmm. It may just be my thin stringy hair. Like I say in my videos I am stuck with it now because I missed the return video. I wanted to do those bendy waves like all the gorgeous young bloggers do. Pros- different heat settings- can click together and use as a curling iron- can do bendy waves because the plates are rounded. Cons- you WILL burn yourself at some point the plates get hot all around. It makes a clicking noise on my thin hair that I HATE. I just like my t1 better. I think on thick healthy hair this is soo perfect to do bendy waves. But I am not that girl. Please tell me if I am just doing it wrong!
Pamela H.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I cannot brag on this flat iron enough! I was able to get it with points from Ulta (with a free gift of a travel dryer and flat iron!) Anyway, this iron is everything. I have fine hair that tangles when you look at it. This iron glides through my hair, makes it look so silky and as an added bonus I can add curl if I desire! BaByliss BAB3000U Pro Prima 3000 Titanium Ultra Advanced Ceramic Hair Straightener, Chrome
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
I saw how fast it heats, easy it curls, quickly it flattens and it gives an amazingly gorgeous shine to the hair, even without using product on it. I love how you can grip and use it so easy with a flick of the wrist. They really developed and excellent design in this product.. 💙
Stacey A.
Groveland, FL
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron uploaded by Stacey A.
Love love love this straightener! It gives me an amazing shine while also getting my hair pin straight within seconds. So easy to use.
Griselda O.
Bridgeport, CT
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron uploaded by Griselda O.
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Prima 3000 Styling Iron uploaded by Griselda O.
Totally the best iron I have used. Worth the price and is very easy to use. Leave my hair so soft for weeks. Love that is wide and light weight. My hair is very thick and damage, but after I iron it it looks very healthy.
Christina G.
Tampa, FL
Excellent flat iorn that can both straighten hair as well as curl hair. This is worth every penny. When it comes to styling tools as a licensed cosmetologist you need to invest in quality tools. I will definitely be buying again.
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
I recently upgraded my old babyliss straightener with this one and true to form, it's perfect. It doesn't pull and it leaves my coarse wavy hair soft, shiny, and straight.
sarina S.
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
The last hair straightener you will ever need again. I have thick, bleached hair and this straightener doesn’t tug but glides through my hair. It works so well that the highest heat setting isn’t necessary.
Breanna S.
Bakersfield
The best flatiron you will ever own. Glides like a dream on any hairstyle and has many heat settings for whatever you would like to do. Also has smooth curved edges if you would like to curve the ends of your hair or use it as a curling iron