BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer

by BaBylissPRO

BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 2000W Hair Dryer

Nano Titanium technology; 2000 watts; Ionic; 6 heat/speed settings; Removable filter/stand; 2000 Watt for faster drying; NANO Titanium with integrated Ion generator; Lightweight

Does this work well on thick coarse hair??
Start your review of BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer!
Jenny R.
Circleville, OH
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer uploaded by Jenny R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the best blow dryers I have ever owned. This feels like professional grade, but for every day use it is perfect. I have very thick hair and this is the quickest dry time I have ever experienced. I will be buying this brand again.
Anna Z.
Jersey City, NJ
Great for blowing out my husband’s long, thick, curly, very Persian hair because it’s higher watts than most dryers.
Mary S.
Willowick, OH
I’m still unsure about this. It works better than my cheap blow dryer, but I don’t feel like there’s anything magical about it.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I did not like this one. I felt like it was too small and the concentrator was way to small to dry my hair how I wanted it to dry. I have fine thin long hair and this did not help my blow dry time at all. It was also not any quieter than my older dryer
Daniella F.
Norwalk, IA
Got this blow dryer in my cosmo school kit and it’s nice. I don’t use it on myself as much I do with other people. I love that it has the “cool” setting to help set a blowout! Only bad this is it can get extremely hot so if someone has a sensitive scalp I can’t use the highest heat setting.
Alexia C.
I purchased this hair dryer about 2 weeks ago and have used it almost every day since. I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews before deciding which one I wanted to purchase. This hair dryer had great reviews consistently. This hair dryer ROCKS!! It’s lightweight, dries my hair quickly and is 2000 watts. The price is definitely worth the It based on the quality blowout it provides. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good quality hair dryer without having to spend a crazy amount of money.