• BaByliss®PRO Nano Titanium ConiCurl (Tapered) 1
  • BaByliss®PRO Nano Titanium ConiCurl (Tapered) 1

BaByliss®PRO Nano Titanium ConiCurl (Tapered) 1" to 1/2" Curling Iron

BY BABYLISS

Nano titanium barrel for smooth shiny curls. Advanced surround heat for ultimate styling. see more...

• I really want to try this. would you say it easier to use...1 Answers
BaByliss®PRO Nano Titanium ConiCurl (Tapered) 1" to 1/2" Curling Iron
Arthesha M.
This is my first purchase from this brand and I'm impressed. I was able to make the tightest neatest curls and they lasted all night. I recommend for all hair types. I use these like almost everyday and my clients live their results. Go get you some. You'll fall in love.
Juliana C.
37501bay crest rd, newark
Really good and easy to use, this babyliss Get so hot, but no hurt hands, I use once a week and y hair looks perfect, everybody ask me if I had been in the hair styles. I really recommend this product to someone that wanna have your hair curly.
Audra W.
Clarksville
It took me forever to switch from curling irons to a curling wand and I regret ever minute I waited! Wands work so much better with a smoother more controlled curl. Bayliss has the best wands.
zoey r.
I love this wand it works very nicely it took a while for me to get the hang of it but it instantly gets to the right temperature and stays that way cools off fast after cutting it off last a long time and gives nice bouncy curls you want
Dara S.
dallas
I have nothing else to say except this is my PHENOM. If you see my hair looking fabulous, just know I used this iron. It lasts forever too. I’ve had it for a LONG time. Perfect size, heat, everything. And I love that it is titanium and tapered. It is the only thing that didn’t ruin my extensions when I had them!
mandee b.
Perkiomenville
Purchased at: Amazon
Babyliss Pro Conical Wand 32-19mm RaspberryBaByliss Pro Conical Wand - Black 32-19mm Wide Barrel Very nice high heat low impact on hair damage curling wand they hit up super fast and they girl anybody's hair expert speed
Angela T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This iron is great , heats up so fast and is so versatile I can do so much with this iron , the price is great on it and it definitely works I have thick hair and it curls so easily and quickly makes curling my hair so easy
Hannah W.
Fayetteville
I have had many many wands over the years, but this one is by far my favorite. It works so well that my friend even used it in her wedding! I like how it is tapered! It holds curl SO WELL. by far my favorite product.
Liza L.
Edenton
The Babyliss brand is my absolute favorite. This was my third Babyliss product and I love it just as much as every other I’ve bought. Curling wand heats up quickly and curls easily and evenly with the comical shape.
Niko A.
Wichita, KS
I love using wands and babyliss makes a great product. My hair is getting longer so I usually spring for the thicker barrel but when my hair was shorter I loved the tousled look this size gave me.
Sabrina E.
I really want to try this. would you say it easier to use then traditional curling iron?

Amazon