BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 1Ó Ultra-Sleek Straightener + 5 Roller Hairsetter Combo Pack uploaded by Cristy T.BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 1Ó Ultra-Sleek Straightener + 5 Roller Hairsetter Combo Pack uploaded by Cristy T.

BY BABYLISS

Eureka U.
Favourite flat iron in the entire world. It gets my hair bone straight with one pass after I blowdry (I have thick kinky hair) and leaves my hair all bouncy and shiny. I use the rollers if I ever want any volume to my hair and it always comes out beautiful.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
This is 100% the best straightener!! I have had it for almost 5 years and it works so well. I actually received it as a birthday present but I think my mom bought it at a kiosk at the mall!! It is kind of on the expensive side but it is totally worth it!!
Cristina T.
Fort worth, TX
Best flat iron ever❤️❤️❤️. Cost is $150 but sooooooo worth it. Sold at Ulta and Armstrong McCall. I have 4c hair and this straightener works miracles. I used once every couple months. I don't use heat on my hair. Goes up to 450 degrees. Titanium plates give even heat distribution down entire hair shaft. Comes with lifetime warranty. Highly recommended
Shannon M.
Waterford, PA
Works great on my curly and frizzy hair with not a whole lot of damage but I make sure I don't use it a lot. Easy and effective to use. Got it as a gift so don't know pricing but heats up quickly and does a good job
Maria M.
Yonkers, NY
I have owned this baby now for 6 years and it's still kicking lol my go to for hair tools! Of course it unhealthy to apply so much heat to your hair but when I do its a smooth process every time!
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
the straightner was very slim and easy for me to hold and be able ,not only to straighten my hair but also to curl it and it work very good. i had long an thick and and it would actually style my hair great an my curls would stay on for almost all day.
Denise G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Best hair straightner ive own. It leaves my hair silky smooth and doesnt leave it smelling like burnt as others would. With this i onky go over my hair once and it gets the job done. Would totally recommend it.
Brandey N.
Chula Vista, CA
Great investment for a flat iron. It works well on every hair type. One of my favorites, gets the hair very sleek. Easy to get the stubnorn baby hairs and roots.
Mackenzie B.
Lancaster, NY
This straightener has been my pride and joy for over 10 years. This is 100% the best straightener. And the only one that hasn't blown out on me in less than a year.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
I love babyliss flat iron it definitely leaves your hair looking nice and straight. It is quite expensive roughly 150$ but definitely worth it. It also comes with a 4 year warranty so that's a plus in my eyes. You gotta be careful since it does heat up to 450 and can burn your hair. Definitely recommend this product and brand
Geri S.
Can you curl hair with the flat iron?
kate m.
Salem, OR
has anyone used the rollers? how do they work?
Karol P.
Esse kit parece ser bem completo. Mas é de boa qualidade?