BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 1 _Ó Ionic Straightener + _Ó Mini Straightener 1 _Ó + Travel Dryer + Styling Comb + Pouch Combo Pack

BY BABYLISS

• How much does this pack cost and where can I get it the c...1 Answers
Bree F.
Charlotte
Got this as a Christmas gift 2 Years ago and I must say i am still in love with this flat iron. The price is actually pretty good for the bundle. You get a mini flat iron, travel blow dryer, big flat iron, a comb, and carrying case. I have thick hair and once I blow dry it. ONE PASS! that’s all folks and it leaves my hair sooo silky! I honestly don’t know if there’s a better flat iron out there for me than this! Love it!
Abigail S.
Conway, AR
For the cost, $20, it was so worth it. I just wish it was bigger but hey that’s what I get for buying the mini. It’s an incredible straightener that gets so hot so quickly and keeps your hair pin straight until you wash it. Having curly hair I appreciate the reliability I get from it, knowing my straight hair is gunna last.
jes v.
Brooklyn, NY
This straightener is the best of the best. I’ve had the same one for years and it hasn’t failed me yet. Super hot, really fast, and leaves my hair straight and shiny. I’ll never switch to another one.
Katherine H.
I am fairly certain this is the one I have, difficult to tell from the picture. Mine is 1 1/2 inch and is blue and goes up to 450 degrees within seconds. The titanium plates help to protect your hair so you get minimal damage with this product as opposed to other heat styling tools. This is the only flat iron I will use repurchase. The iron lasts a good 7 years or so even without taking great care of it! My hair has never been straighter, shinier, and easier to manage! Very, very worth the high price tag!
Maria B.
Miami, florida
LAs planchas de pelo son algo muy esencial para mi, las utilizo muchisimo entre semana sobre todo cuando tengo frizz en el cabello o quiero tener un look mas arreglado. La plancha babyliss fue un regalo que me dio mi madre de hace algun tiempo y me enamore totalmente de ella! su estuche es muy comodo y tiene niveles de temperatura que tu puedes escoger a tu preferencia como casi todas las planchas. Para mi esta plancha es perfecta y sin dudas me la compraria de nuevo
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
I really only ever use babyliss hair styling tools. I love them. They all get the job done and I have never had a complaint when using. I highly recommend trying these if you are in the market for new tools. This is the travel version which is perfect for on the go but full size is awesome too
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
Is a good hair placé, is not as aggressive as others and I feel that leaves it shiny and silky, besides that my hair is easy to handle and with this iron I only give small stroke and I am ready, I recommend it, it is easy to Handle and I can take it anywhere because of its small size
Kiera R.
Beaverton, OR
This flat iron is amazing. I had actually never heard of babybliss and my beauty school put babybliss flat irons and blow dryers in our kits and I love it! I always recommend this one to people. So far I've had mine 3 years and it's still like new. You don't have to have the heat high for it to work. It heats up quickly. Great flat iron
Ashley H.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I absolutely love this hair straightener. As someone with extremely thick hair, the high temperature settings help me to achieve a sleek, straight look in half the time as most other brands. I recommend this to everyone!
Maria P.
Doral, FL
I love this brand for several reasons one of them because its straighteners are very durable and the finish is like a hairdresser which I love, if I am traveling with this model I can solve any unforeseen in my hair is very light and easy to carry.
Perfect for the small hairs on my forehead that go out of control very often
Marissa S.
Oaks, PA
How much does this pack cost and where can I get it the cheapest ?