BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2
BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2

BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care (new) see more...

BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2
BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Bedding
Neo Gillian S.
Ladera Ranch , CA
This is by far the best straightener I have ever used. And this compares to GHD. I have African American hair so I am between 4b and 4c. I bought it at the beauty store. It is a bit pricey, but must say it is worth it. I recommend it to my friends because it is the bomb
Kathryn W.
Hillsdale, MI
Fabulous flat iron. I received this in my kit for cosmetology school and love it's ability to straighten hair. The size and shape of the plates also create amazing curls with the flat iron as well. Fabulous product!
Alexis M.
San Diego, CA
If you're looking for silky, shiny hair this straightener is for you. You can make it super hot or keep it a low temp. It's good to have the choice. Some straighteners only have one setting.
Kiesha B.
Dallas, TX
Worth every penny. Gets so hot and I have used it daily for 4 years. It heats up very quickly. I purchased mine at Ulta. Definitely worth the investment.
Mikeyla V.
Bronx, NY
I loveeeeee this straighter with all the love that my heart has. My hair is very curly and it helps to keep it straight for a long of time, I really love it.
Tabitha B.
PACE, FL
Best straightener! Can curl or straighten with this! Just as good as a CHI! Love the blue color & the heat settings. #contest #influensterawards
Nyree M.
Midlothian, TX
Favorite! Always great results! Will use again! Always satisfied! Will recommend! Bought mine from a professional show. I have thick long hair
LEIGH K.
HUNTSVILLE, AR
I have this straightener for a couple of years and I really like it! It doesn't pull my hair and it makes it really smooth and straight.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Love this straightener. Doesn't take anything to do my hair. Has 5 different heat settings. Makes my hair so sleek and straight. It's amazing.
Glenda U.
Worth every penny. I love using it on a daily basis. It leaves my hair soft and silky and combats against Miami humidity! I am so satisfied
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good hair hair straightener?