BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2

BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care (new) see more...

BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2
BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Bedding
Amber C.
Conway, AR
Hand down my absolute favorite straightening iron!!! I love that I can control the temperature setting, it heats up very fast, and gets my hair super straight or I can curl with it!
Danielle P.
This is the first flat iron I ever owned. It has lasted me over 10 years with my unruly hair....probably the best one I've ever used. I only used it when I would go out, but it never caused much damage.
Ali B.
New york
LOVE THIS!!! used to take me over an hour to straighten my hair and this thing has me done in 15-20min. Best money Ive ever spent on a hair care product and i have tried MANY products to tame my hair.
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Got it at macys for $99.00! Which is pretty much a good deal! I like how it is light weight! I have a long hair, and so i benefit with the light weight with a long time working on you hair it wont make your hands tired, i like how it gets hot fast and just 2 pass on my hair and its perfectly straight! I been using it for a month now and so far im loving it!
Melanie O.
I use this all the time. It straightens my hair in minutes completely. Since it's so powerful it's important to leave the heat on medium or it'll damage your hair.
Daniella P.
El paso, TX
I bought this product expecting great results but i Was dissapointed. I had a reAlly hard time getting my hair straight. Too pricy and results are not as i expected.
Rosie S.
I bring this with me every time I'm go out of town. This is one of those things I pack to make sure my hair is always perfect. It straightened my hair in no time.
Savannah R.
Plano, TX
YESSSSSSS. This straighter is legit. It is as good as it gets!! Although it is pricey, it is worth every penny plus more. I have thick, long, frizzy hair and after straightening it once it will stay straight as a board for days! I used chi's for years and now think "what was I doing..."!! This straightener has lasted me 6 years! The chord has never shorted or began to peel like chi chords do. Will never go without this straightener ever again!
Betty B.
Nampa, ID
I have had this for years and years and love it. It gets nice and hot and leaves my hair feeling smooth, not burnt. Would definitely recommend getting this if you're looking for a life long friend. The one I have is a little thicker and doesnt allow for curls all that well but I don't usually like using my flat iron for curling
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
I have used this iron for SIX YEARS. Yes, you read that right, six years, same iron. And I still love it as much today as I did then. It leaves my hair silky smooth without frying it. And clearly it's a good investment because I've never had a single issue with it.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good hair hair straightener?