BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2

BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care (new) see more...

BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2
BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Bedding
Brittany C.
Love my straightener. I have had my straightener for over eight years and it still works thus to me making it a good price for the durability. I dropped it a few times and it still works. I love this straightener and can't imagine owning a different kind. I've recommended it to so many people.
Courtney G.
Sewell, NJ
My hair stylist uses this on my hair and it's great. The titanium plates prevent damage but still get hot enough for my hair. Less expensive than some other straighteners on the market. Still love it!
Kisha Q.
Durham
I love this flat iron! It gets very hot and it's very thin. This flat iron is an investment. It is very sleek I love the color as well. I was satisfied with this flat iron. I will recommend this to others!
Audi W.
Best investment I've ever made! I love love love my straightener! I've had it 2 years already and it still works as good as the day I opened it! Straightens like a dream and I've even learned to curl with it!
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
For me this is the best straightener I have ever tried! I have been using it since a long time now and use it very often. It's as good as new! The best part is that it keeps your hair shiny and smooth!!
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I used this straightener years ago, and it worked super nice! Made my hair super soft shiny smooth and straight and did it quickly too. I liked how it didn't leave my hair smelling burnt. Would use again
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I have had this iron for over 10 years. It works just as good as the first day I used it. My hair only needs on running of the iron to make it straight. I use a heat spray and then go over each piece and I am done straightening my hair in no time.
Christine Z.
Jackson
I love this product. It is one of my favorite hair straighteners. I owned a Chi for 15 years prior to getting this. I like this product better. My hair has more of a shine and straightens quicker.
Ijahnae W.
Philadelphia , PA
y'all don't even understand how much I love this n words can't describe I love ittttt , I have somewhat thick hair that's hard to press but with these it's not a problem I just love these so much
Amber C.
Conway, AR
Hand down my absolute favorite straightening iron!!! I love that I can control the temperature setting, it heats up very fast, and gets my hair super straight or I can curl with it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good hair hair straightener?