BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2
BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2

BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care (new) see more...

BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2
BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Bedding
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I've been using this straightening iron for years. It makes my hair sleek and shiny without damaging it. It's a little expensive but only because I'm really cheap. But its worth it! I've been very happy with it! The outside of the iron can get a little hot to the touch so thats my only complaint.
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Best straightener but costly. You pay for what you get and that my friend is QUALITY! This brand will last you forever where as cheaper brand straighteners won't.
Kristen P.
Really nice straightener various heat settings light weight. You have to press hard all the way through to get the shine and if you don't press as hard all the way through you get like dents in your hair. Outside does heat up too so be careful when grabbing
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
This hair straghtener works great for most hair types. i have extremly wavy hair and with the hair straghtener it takes me about 15 minutes to finish my entire head. I keeps the curls or style completely set all day. It somehow helps for humidity aswell!
Shayna T.
Titusville, FL
My hair stylist uses this straightener and that's how I heard about it. My hair is usually very frizzy but after using this I no longer have that problem. I use this as my every day straightener and yes I would buy it again and recommend it to everyone!!!
Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
I bought this product at Sally's and it worked "ok" for me. My hair is thin and curly but doesn't straighten super easy so I would use it on high heat and it burned my ends. I've learned ceramic works best for me. I would be iffy to recommend this to someone else.
Mika L.
Deer Park, NY
This flat it a real professional tool that allows me to create salon looks at home. It does get super hot and can cause heat damage if not careful. Best used for my extensions but works great at silk pressing my super thick hair
Susan W.
Madison
I love this iron!  Adjustable heat setting so you're not just frying your hair... and easy to use.  Works for curling or straightening.  Thank goodness TJMaxx had them on sale!  Best I've ever used.
Karis H.
Clover, SC
I love this straightener! It helps me reduce my straightening time by 10 minutes! It straightens my hair but also doesn't do as much damage to my hair as my last straighter (which was professional stylist approved).
Julianne P.
Mobile, AL
This will always be my favorite straightener! I have had it for 4 + years and it is still in amazing condition! I love it SO much! I use it to both straighten and curl, but mostly have been using it to curl lately!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good hair hair straightener?