BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2

BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care (new) see more...

BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2
BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Bedding
Brooke R.
I love this straightener. The temperature range is awesome! It works really well on my thick long hair and it doesn’t take me long! I’ve had it for a few years and it still works great! Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Amy F.
Wonderful straightener. Works great on my hair and makes it smooth- it is normally very wavy and gets frizzy! Just have to be careful with the temperature because it can get very hot.
Melissa H.
Sunnyvale, CA
this is the best hair straightener of all time. i bought one probably 10 years ago and still have it. to this day there are still no other straighteners that come close to being as quick and effective on my hair. I have very stubborn curly hair and this tool has changed my life. Using my other straightener it will usually take anywhere from 30 - 45 mins to do my whole head - with this straightener it's around 20 mins and looks 10x better
Renee P.
I tried this product once on my relaxed hair. The plate definitely heats up really quickly. With this, you definitely need a heat protectant to help avoid heat damage. Of course it is on the pricer side, but is a good investment. I would recommend this to those who want an efficient flat iron that will last them a long time.
Carrie B.
Little Silver, NJ
I've had many hair straighteners before, and BaBylissPro Nano Titanium 1-1/2" Titanium-Plated Ultra-Thing Straightening Iron BABNT3073T Bedding is my favorite! I have very fine hair, but a lot of it, and this straightener gets my hair straight and sleek faster than any straightener has before, which is a huge plus.
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
I lovee this flat iron! Its the only flat iron that gets my hair SUPER sleek!  And I have super thick hair! Better than a Chi in my opinion! Its kinda pricey but worth it! Its super light weight and thin and heats up really fast! They also sell them at Ulta and online. Highly Recommend!
Jasmine E.
Marietta, GA
The best damn straightener that I've ever used. Sometimes I have to use another straightener that's smaller to get a little closer to the roots, but it gives my hair such good shine and gets it so sleek and straight. I use it for my natural hair and weave. Makes the perfect size curls too! ❤
Tiffany H.
Rockledge, FL
Best hair straightener on the market!!  Asked my friend who is a hair stylist which one to spend my money on and she suggested this one!  Have had it for over 3 years and it still works great.  Definitely worth the money!!  Even bought one for my daughter!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
This straightener is awesome. It is more on the higher price point but definitely worth the cost! The product is reliable and lasts longer than an inexpensive one. I would definitely recommend this!
Su S.
This really does help with quicker straightening (especially for curly hair). Yes it is on the pricey side but it lasts for years and years (i doubt you'll have to buy a new one in your lifetime unless you rip it apart). It smooths hair, adds shine, and reduces straigtening time.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good hair hair straightener?