BY BABYLISS

Brazilian tech keratin straightening iron features titanium plates infused with keratin, a deep-penetrating protein, for superior straightening results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lanie W.
This is the best straightener I have ever owned, I have naturally frizzy hair and kind or wavy. This product does an amazing job at making my hair shiny and straight.
Raven C.
Colo Spgs, CO
I love my babyliss pro keratin straightening iron it works amazing and leaves my hair silly smooth and it looks beautiful. The price is a little up there but the saying you get what you pay for is true in this case the quality of this iron is well worth the money. I will recommend this product to my friends!
Anaeliza M.
I am completely amazed by this product. I now can straighten my very naturally curly hair. It takes less than half the time and I get 100% better results. I have actually started using the entire line of hair care products. I can honestly say this iron and the products have made my doing my hair so much easier. My hair comes out so soft shiny and manageable. I can't say enough about the results I'm getting.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is one of my favorite flat irons! Whenever I want to straighten a full head of hair, I use this. It is wider than my other flat irons that I typically use for small amounts of hair (like my bangs!). This flat iron helps give my hair shine and tons of silkiness. My hair is left soft and smooth every time! What can I say? I love it! ❤️
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Buenisima la mejor plancha que he utilizado con una sola pasada el cabello queda totalmente liso, además no tenemos que maltratarlo tan seguido ya que con una sola pasada nos dura hasta una semana el cabello alisado me encanta además el cabello se vemuy brillante.
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
hands down may be the best straightener i have EVER used. Usually i go over my hair three times, using the BabyBlissPRO I only have to go over it once!! It leaves my hair shiny and not smelling burnt.
Joy💕
I really like it because it heats up really fast and it straightens the hair really good I'm really satisfied even though it's a little bit expensive it's definitely worth it. I would definitely buy it again because it makes straightening your hair so much easier.
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
This straightener is awesome! I had it well over 2 years and it worked just as good. I only passed it to my mom when my husband got me a new one for Christmas. When this one goes kaput I will definitely be repurchasing the Keratin straightener again!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
I get my hair perfectly straight in 10 minutes or less and it last at least 2 days (because obviously I had to wash it at some point) just be sure to apply some heath protector products to your hair and get ready to go out with the most straight hair ever
Shana Z.
It's a hair straightener, need I say more? My hair is always straight and this always does the right thing. My hair comes out very nice after I use it. I can't live without a hair straightener. My hair is very curly and this gets it very straight
Tatyana C.
does this flat iron works for kinky curly hair?