BY BABYLISS

Brazilian tech keratin straightening iron features titanium plates infused with keratin, a deep-penetrating protein, for superior straightening results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ameria P.
PORTLAND, TN
This straightener works miracles. When my hair is a mess it gets it straight and i have never burnt my hair. It has a nice iron on it and my hair always turns out great.
Franchellys G.
Tampa
I’ve had this straightener for years and I’ve never had any problems with it. Once turned on it heats up in less than 30 seconds. It works like a wonder all you need is one swipe and it lasts throughout the whole day.
Raven C.
Colo Spgs, CO
I love my babyliss pro keratin straightening iron it works amazing and leaves my hair silly smooth and it looks beautiful. The price is a little up there but the saying you get what you pay for is true in this case the quality of this iron is well worth the money. I will recommend this product to my friends!
Anaeliza M.
I am completely amazed by this product. I now can straighten my very naturally curly hair. It takes less than half the time and I get 100% better results. I have actually started using the entire line of hair care products. I can honestly say this iron and the products have made my doing my hair so much easier. My hair comes out so soft shiny and manageable. I can't say enough about the results I'm getting.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is one of my favorite flat irons! Whenever I want to straighten a full head of hair, I use this. It is wider than my other flat irons that I typically use for small amounts of hair (like my bangs!). This flat iron helps give my hair shine and tons of silkiness. My hair is left soft and smooth every time! What can I say? I love it! ❤️
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Buenisima la mejor plancha que he utilizado con una sola pasada el cabello queda totalmente liso, además no tenemos que maltratarlo tan seguido ya que con una sola pasada nos dura hasta una semana el cabello alisado me encanta además el cabello se vemuy brillante.
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
hands down may be the best straightener i have EVER used. Usually i go over my hair three times, using the BabyBlissPRO I only have to go over it once!! It leaves my hair shiny and not smelling burnt.
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
This straightener is awesome! I had it well over 2 years and it worked just as good. I only passed it to my mom when my husband got me a new one for Christmas. When this one goes kaput I will definitely be repurchasing the Keratin straightener again!
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
I get my hair perfectly straight in 10 minutes or less and it last at least 2 days (because obviously I had to wash it at some point) just be sure to apply some heath protector products to your hair and get ready to go out with the most straight hair ever
Isis R.
Atlanta, GA
This flat iron is the best in the business!! 100% The heating plates are designed to leave you hair straight and silky. It does not fail you! I use the straightener every two weeks. I have had it over two years and it works as brand new!
Tatyana C.
does this flat iron works for kinky curly hair?