BaBylissPRO® Ceramix Xtreme® Dryer

by BaBylissPRO

Power meets technology in this dryer – the ultimate professional! This powerful 2000-watt dryer features ceramic technology to produce extra gentle, even far-infrared heat that protects hair from damage. Engineered with extra-high wattage and a professiona

I just recently became a Certified Makeup Artist and would love to review this product! #voxbox #beautyinfluencer
Where can this be purchased and how much?
Is this for free?
Start your review of BaBylissPRO® Ceramix Xtreme® Dryer!
Tracey S.
Bennington, NE
I really like this blow dryer. It drives my hair fast and without frizz. tne nosel stay cool enought to hold. that being said there are a few things that I would change. #1 is very heavy. #2. it does not come with a diffuser and none that I own fit on the end. Due to the weight I have to hold it at the top of the neck and keep hitting the cool shot button. Bayliss is a brand you can trust and stands behind there product. I would recommend the ceremix Xtreme to a friend.
Kelly Y.
BaBylissPRO® Ceramix Xtreme® Dryer uploaded by Kelly Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have only had this a few months, but I love it! I love that there's a cold option that doesnt require a button to be held down manually like most blowdyers. It's a bit on the heavy side, but feels like it'll last me a long time. I usually dread using blowdryers on my fine hair, but this one is amazing.
Ashley T.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love this hairdryer!! My hair is very very thick and very curly..before purchasing my baybliss dryer I used to look like a chia pet after blow drying my hair lol With the baybliss it smooths down my hair, and drys it in record time. I love the cold, warm, or hot settings. It's perfect if you have little ones that need their hair dryed because you can change the temp so as not to burn them. I will never use another blow dryer again!!!
Elizabeth H.
Loveland, OH
This is the best hair dryer I've ever owned. I've had it for two years and this workhorse just keeps going. It makes all other hairdryers feel like a cool breeze. The thing is a jet engine for your hair. It dries my super thick hair from soaking wet to dry in 10 minutes.
Alexandria H.
West Seneca, NY
BaBylissPRO® Ceramix Xtreme® Dryer uploaded by Alexandria H.
I splurged and bought myself this hair dryer and I’m so glad I did. It’s worth every penny. It gets my hair dry in no time and leaves it shiny and smooth.
Chelsey F.
BaBylissPRO® Ceramix Xtreme® Dryer uploaded by Chelsey F.
I love my hair dryer. It's a little on the large side and kind of heavy for a blow dryer but it works well. The cord is very long so you have plenty of room to move around. There is a high and low setting and also a hot, warm and cool setting which I like
Danica C.
Kelso, WA
I love this hair dryer! It’s so easy to use! Switching from hot to cool is very easy. It’s not too heavy either! I love how smooth and silky my hair looks after using it with a blow out brush!
arlene B.
Riverside, CA
This has been a very disappointing hair dryer. I thought it would dry my hair faster with less frizz, well that has not happened and it's been 7 months. This dryer also makes a nose like it's breaking when the motor if slowing down. It's not worth the price tag, the unnamed brand I've purchased on Amazon have been better then this dryer. 👎🏻👎🏻
Danica C.
Kelso, WA
I use this blow dryer at home. It gets a little hot so I mostly use it on the warm setting when I give myself a blow out but I love it. I have naturally wavy hair and this gets the job done. after I use it my hair is smooth, sleek,& full of volume.
Misty B.
Baytown, TX
First time buyer and I love my Babyliss Xtreme hair dryer! My hair is pretty easy to style but with the Babyliss my hair is dried within minutes and looks great without any other styling. I am definitely a huge fan now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...