BaBylissPRO Babyliss Tourmaline Titanium 1-1/2

BY BABYLISS #92 in Hair Straighteners

BaBylissPRO Babyliss Tourmaline Titanium 1-1/2
BaBylissPRO Babyliss Tourmaline Titanium 1-1/2" Straightener
Ishtar C.
I thought I would like this product a little more than I did. My hair type is wavy. I purchased this product online because the reviews were good. I used it a couple times and realized it wasn't for my hair so I returned
Angie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this to replace the same one that I've had for years, it finally pooped out. I have really loved this iron, had great results with it and would recommend it to anyone. My hair is thick and wavy, and it works just perfectly for me. I definately recoomed this!
Sara V.
I would have gave this 5 starts but the little comb attachment keeps coming off when I use it to flatiron curly hair ! Other than that the iron is amazing , gets hot quickly and the outside does not get hot so your hand will not burn , I use it along with my chi heat protectant . I purchased from a beauty supply store on 34th street in NYC
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this iron because your hair it gonna look like never before, the hair looks healthy, radiant, manageable, smooth, and very straight in very few minutes without damaging the hair, you can make gorgeous curls too with this and it's my favorite till now.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I have fine, but crazy frizzy wavy hair that defies logic as most hair stylists have claimed whenever swearing they could simply dry my hair straight! It fails. Early every time and I was referred to this straightener and fell in love!
Kayla O.
Fairview, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite straightener I have ever used. I have wavy thick hair. I blow dry and then straighten my hair after I wash it. This straightener gets super hot, steams and keeps my hair straight for days without having to re do it every day !!!
Brenda C.
Emporia, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is really nice and works quickly.  This is the first time I have purchased this product, have had it about 2 years and still works great, I use almost daily and love it.  It is more affordable than the FHI which I had prior but quit working after a year.
Kerisbel M.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best tool for a quick and easy curl statement look. I used this products every day of my life and I am always satisfied with it. I would highly reccomend to anyone who lives for quick and easy every morning
Marty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair straightener because of the brissles that help smooth my hair out. I just have to say that it doesn't exactly give my the shine I'd like to have and my hair doesn't always feel too silky.
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was ok using this product until it starting get caught on my hair and since my hair is thin and curly. I had to straighten my hair first then I use it to straighten it more and it stays this way for days. I use it during the winter and it is much more manageable.