BaBylissPRO Babyliss Tourmaline Titanium 1-1/2" Straightener

BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPRO Babyliss Tourmaline Titanium 1-1/2" Straightener
Elena A.
Miami
Love, love, love, my babybliss. Best flat iron I have ever had. I have city bait and when I straighten my hair it stays that way until I wash it. Gives me great shine and easy to use
Sara V.
Ny
I would have gave this 5 starts but the little comb attachment keeps coming off when I use it to flatiron curly hair ! Other than that the iron is amazing , gets hot quickly and the outside does not get hot so your hand will not burn , I use it along with my chi heat protectant . I purchased from a beauty supply store on 34th street in NYC
Shelby H.
As a professional hair stylist i LOVE babyliss products, as a matter of fact most of my hot tools come from this brand! I use my straightener every single day, they last a long time and are seriously amazing theyre amazing, i will continue to buy from them!
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I have fine, but crazy frizzy wavy hair that defies logic as most hair stylists have claimed whenever swearing they could simply dry my hair straight! It fails. Early every time and I was referred to this straightener and fell in love!
Andrea L.
Love this iron because your hair it gonna look like never before, the hair looks healthy, radiant, manageable, smooth, and very straight in very few minutes without damaging the hair, you can make gorgeous curls too with this and it's my favorite till now.
Kayla O.
Gresham , OR
Hands down my favorite straightener I have ever used. I have wavy thick hair. I blow dry and then straighten my hair after I wash it. This straightener gets super hot, steams and keeps my hair straight for days without having to re do it every day !!!
Brenda C.
EMPORIA, KS
This straightener is really nice and works quickly.  This is the first time I have purchased this product, have had it about 2 years and still works great, I use almost daily and love it.  It is more affordable than the FHI which I had prior but quit working after a year.
Marty S.
I love this hair straightener because of the brissles that help smooth my hair out. I just have to say that it doesn't exactly give my the shine I'd like to have and my hair doesn't always feel too silky.
Mallory H.
Mosman, WY
This is my favorite straightener I have ever owned and used!!! My friend had this straightener and I had to get it for myself. I use this on a weekly basis and it leaves my hair looks so sleek, straight and shiny. All of my roommates constantly ask me to borrow my straightener because it is a fan favorite!!
Angie M.
Bought this to replace the same one that I've had for years, it finally pooped out. I have really loved this iron, had great results with it and would recommend it to anyone. My hair is thick and wavy, and it works just perfectly for me. I definately recoomed this!