BaBylissPRO Babyliss Pro TT - Tourmaline Titanium Straightening Iron 1

BaBylissPRO Babyliss Pro TT - Tourmaline Titanium Straightening Iron 1"

BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPRO Babyliss Pro TT - Tourmaline Titanium Straightening Iron 1
BaBylissPRO Babyliss Pro TT - Tourmaline Titanium Straightening Iron 1"
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really impressed me! I have really curly hair and it straightened it very good. For my first time using this product and just learning to use it it was pretty easy to figure out how to work it. I really recommend this product to everyone with any hair type! The comb part of the straightener really impressed me .
Andrea C.
This iron is really fabulous, does not burn the hair, does not mistreat it and leaves it smooth and without frizz is my favorite when I want to iron my hair but I do not want to mistreat it too much
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite irons of all time. The finish it leaves on mine and my client's hair is amazing. It locks in moisture and gives off a nice shiny look to the hair. The flat iron itself is big but I have no issues with the size. It removes frizz and smooths out the hair leaving it feeling soft and healthy, which is all that matters to me.
Rebecca F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this straightening iron for YEARS and I absolutely love it! The comb makes sure that my hair gets extremely straight and the steam makes my hair healthy and shiny. I cannot recommend this enough!
Erickson A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best flat iron I have ever used. I have tried so many flat irons and have not found one I love this much. I am so sad that it was discontinued. I'm hoping it will be rerelease
Kim S.
My FAVORITE brand for straightening my hair. I have had my BaBylissPRO straightening iron for over 10 years now and it has never failed me. I have tried numerous other brands and this ranks up there with the best. I have thick, frizzy hair and I can't express how healthy my hair looks after straightening it with this iron. Silky, smooth, and beautiful!
Alejandra M.
Rochester, NY
i borrowed this flat iron from my friend and i absolutely hated it. it took forever to heat up and even at almost 400 degrees, it still didn't feel as hot. even going slowly over an inch of hair didn't straighten it, i had to go over it several times. it left my hair smelling burnt and with static. if you're going to get a flat iron, please stick with ceramic! it's the best you can do for any type of hair.
Melody C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super good flat iron, it takes less than a minute to heat up. It goes up to 465 degrees which I do not recommend using on hair because that would kill it. But overall I love this straightener and I've hand it for 3 years and it works great. Only thing is recently it's been making my hair smell burned after I use it.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I love this flat iron! It leaves my hair so smooth and straight without totally killing my ends. I've had the same one for about 5 years now and it still works like new. It also has adjustable temps, I typically use the least hot on my thin hair but can go up depending on my clients hair. Love it.
Brittany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this straightener for YEARS now and its still working like it is brand new. In the beginning I did have a small problem with it pulling on my hair, but once it got broken in... it has been a godsend of a straightener. It is definitely worth the cost.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this straightener? Is it better than chi?
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do I have to go over each section multiple times to get it straight?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
Has anyone try it with a thick and curly hair. and how long last