BaBylissPRO Babyliss Pro TT - Tourmaline Titanium Straightening Iron 1

BaBylissPRO Babyliss Pro TT - Tourmaline Titanium Straightening Iron 1"

BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPRO Babyliss Pro TT - Tourmaline Titanium Straightening Iron 1
BaBylissPRO Babyliss Pro TT - Tourmaline Titanium Straightening Iron 1"
Rebecca F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have had this straightening iron for YEARS and I absolutely love it! The comb makes sure that my hair gets extremely straight and the steam makes my hair healthy and shiny. I cannot recommend this enough!
Kim S.
My FAVORITE brand for straightening my hair. I have had my BaBylissPRO straightening iron for over 10 years now and it has never failed me. I have tried numerous other brands and this ranks up there with the best. I have thick, frizzy hair and I can't express how healthy my hair looks after straightening it with this iron. Silky, smooth, and beautiful!
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
I love this flat iron! It leaves my hair so smooth and straight without totally killing my ends. I've had the same one for about 5 years now and it still works like new. It also has adjustable temps, I typically use the least hot on my thin hair but can go up depending on my clients hair. Love it.
Brittany H.
I have had this straightener for YEARS now and its still working like it is brand new. In the beginning I did have a small problem with it pulling on my hair, but once it got broken in... it has been a godsend of a straightener. It is definitely worth the cost.
Allison B.
This was my favorite hair item I owned. I have had it for years. It was expensive but completely worth every penny. I never used the guard/comb. It died via user error. Great product if you are a daily straightener. I think it is superior to Chi.
Zoe L.
Maple Grove, MN
This hair straightener gets the job done fine, but the plates don't feel good on my hair - they catch on every piece of hair and feel extremely rough. It also felt like it made my hair frizzier, which my other irons don't do. I don't think it's worth the lower price point than other brands like Chi.
Wynneshia B.
My beautician used this model to straighten my hair and I loved it so much that I got one for myself. The design makes it super simple to use. The removeable comb attachment is a cool feature as well.
Adriana B.
I love it madly it's digital and adjustable to the heat I need to leave my hair very smooth and shiny. My hair is very long, abundant, laughter and my natural color in brown with gray hair, my scalp is greasy, but my tips are dry.
Erickson A.
Ozone Park, NY
This is the best flat iron I have ever used. I have tried so many flat irons and have not found one I love this much. I am so sad that it was discontinued. I'm hoping it will be rerelease
Alyssa H.
I've had my BaByliss for almost 7 years now and it is still going strong. I have yet to use another straightener that I like better. While they can be pricey, it is totally worth every penny l
Suganya T.
Scarborough , ON
How is this straightener? Is it better than chi?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do I have to go over each section multiple times to get it straight?
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
Has anyone try it with a thick and curly hair. and how long last