BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Integrated Ceramin Heaters 1 3/4BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Integrated Ceramin Heaters 1 3/4BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Integrated Ceramin Heaters 1 3/4
BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Integrated Ceramin Heaters 1 3/4

BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Integrated Ceramin Heaters 1 3/4" Plate Width

BY BABYLISS

Buy on Amazon*
Tammy B.
Oklahoma city
I bought this straightener back in 2008. It has been the best! It usually only takes my two swipes to get my very textured hair bone straight. I usually use a lower heat at 375 so I don't damage my hair. My girlfriend comes over to use mine lol... But has left it on several times. It still works like a champ! Through being dropped to being left on all day. This is the best out there even still!
Amber S.
Waterbury, CT
BEST FLAT IRON EVER. Used to use a CHI, but this blows CHI out of the water! My mom likes to steal it even though she has her own flat iron. Mine is that much better...haha. The color is cute, and it is really light weight. Your hair just glides through. Also love the temperature control.
Amanda J.
This is an excellent straightener! It gets every strand super straight! The hair just glides so nicely through the heated plates! My hair looks super sleek after using this! I love the packaging! The blue color is adorable! This is pricey but definitely high quality! I highly recommend!
Kaitlynn V.
I have always hated straightening my hair because I felt like the plates destroyed my hair. I tried the nano titanium straightener one time and went and bought one. I have had it for over 3 year now and it is still going strong. I absolutely love it and will never buy from a different brand
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Got this in my student kit at Brown aveda in two different sizes. 7 years later they’re still running and in great shape! The plates are easy to clean and the temperature is adjustable for texture differences!
Brooke R.
Pendleton
I have super thick, curly hair. This is probably the most amazing tool I’ve ever gotten my hands on. It’s very affordable and the best straightener I’ve ever owned. It’s definitely worth every penny. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Megan C.
Spring, TX
Best flat iron hands down, I will never not have a BabyBliss hot tool as long as I live. This is the perfect flat iron if you are a hair stylist, like to stlye or hair daily or once a month. It gives a perfect smooth, silky straight look or you can curl your hair and get gorgeous loose beachy waves. I am a stylist and all of my clients come back asking me where they can get one, because it made their curls last up to 2 to 3 days. I keep one at home as well in my bathroom and I have blonde hair which can come with some damage by itself and we all know putting heat on your hair can damage it even more, will not leave a meal is because of its titanium plates it's better for your hair because it gets its so smooth and frizz free as little as two passes. It is well worth the money, mine has lasted 7 years and counting!
Gabby M.
I have a slimmer version of this kind but I have had this for two years now and it's amazing. Makes my hair super shiny, I can make it super straight and sleek or volume. I can also curl my hair with this straighter. This is very versatile and heats up in seconds. Has a long cord and swivels at handle of straightener so doesn't tangle while using. Doesn't tug at my hair and has a good range for heat selection. I expect this to last me Awhile and recommend this for anyone who wants to invest on a lasting hair tool.
Kaela J.
Raymond
Let's start off by making it clear that this is the most amazing flat iron I have ever owned. After owning 2 Chi's and having them break after a year or two of use I bought the Babyliss 1¼" Flat Iron from Ulta 3 years ago with a 20% off coupon. It's held up great and is honestly the most amazing straightener. I take it to friends house and they are legitimately amazed at how fast it heats up and how well it straightens the hair. It's pricey at ~$130-140 but I find it completely worth it!
Jessica C.
I've used this straightening iron for about 3 years now and let me tell you this it works as if I had just bought it a couple of months ago. It heats up in less than 10 seconds and works amazing. With just one swipe you get Chinese hair. This iron is amazing, it retails for about 90-100$ but it's worth every penny. I really recommend this product if you want a high quality straightener that will last as long as you want it to last.
taniussha v.
How good is this iron that both heat I want to try to see how it works me make my opinion if it's good for my hair type I want it
taniussha v.
Amanda L.
Anyone know if this straightener is dual voltage