BY BABYLISS

• Is this the same as the one that was a limited gift edition with bl...1 Answers
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, In
This blow dryer is great for the average person. it is not to bulky and does dry the hair at a reasonable time. I dont really use it in my salon because I need tools that can be used for all types of hair but would recommend for someome who is only drying their own hair.
Zari S.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
This blow dryer is amazing. It gets extremely hot which is good for kinky hair. You can control the heat with the settings. It's strong durable. Slightly a little heavy but worth the money. This was my first time buying this item but I would buy it again.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
This has been my hair dryer for years and I love it! I used it twice a week and it speeds my job in half compared to others hair dryers. I highly recommend it. It is like having a professional blow dry but at home.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
San Antonio , TX
I did like this blow dryer, but I don't think it's worth the price, honestly. I have used a lot of hair dryers, & babyliss have always been high ranking for me. This would be the only exception. It dries but it takes a long time.
Cherry N.
Cherry N.
This product get the job done I love using the babylisspro dryer because it don't burn my hair like the flat iron it burns my hair so I prefer using the blow dryer and this is a great product
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mesa, AZ
I love this hair dryer! It gets hair dry without damaging it. Crazy right? I use mine every other day when I wash my hair and I use it on warm settings since my hair is thin and fine. I use all babyliss styling products!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Quick drying, powerful motor, and quieter than most models. Gives consistent smooth, thorough results. Great, dependable product line that delivers a lot of value for the money.
Jami-Lee B.
Jami-Lee B.
Cranston, RI
Dries hair very fast, gets very hot so be careful not to keep it in one spot for awhile. Keeps frizz to a minimum and is pretty light. Good price, highly recommend.
savannah b.
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
Crazy intense dryer! Its pretty small and lightweight! Im excited for the long lasting babyliss extra oompf. I upgraded from the nano titanium dryer to this one
Lory C.
Lory C.
Don't recommend blow dryers that get too hot including this one. Yeah your hair will dry faster but you'll also damage it faster too. Never again.
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
Is this the same as the one that was a limited gift edition with black and kissy lips on it? That is what I got as a gift. It's outstanding.