BY BABYLISS

• Is this the same as the one that was a limited gift editi...1 Answers
Hailey D.
I found this at Tjmaxx and was super excited because it’s supposed to be an awesome hair dryer but i HATED IT, i threw it away lol. I think i could blow dry my hair faster by blowing on it myself. Awful
Victoria C.
Hilliard, FL
What I love most about this brand is it’s salon quality with a decent price. Good for your hair even with extended use. Love it. Use it daily. If it ever breaks, I’ll buy another one! Can’t go wrong.
Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
If you're looking for an EXTREMELY durable and well heated brand, THIS BRAND IS THE BEST!! My friend introduced me to this blow dryer and it dried my hair super fast! I fell in love. Ever since that, I've only stuck with Babyliss. They are on the pricey side but trust me, it is worth paying a bit more than have to purchase a brand new one again after it breaks,etc. I also have had a babyliss hair iron for about 5 years or more and it still heats up fast, a lot, and works perfect even after dropping it on the floor a few times.w
Cheryl L.
This is the last hair dryer I'll ever want, if I burn it up I'll just go buy two more. Worth every penny, it was given to me as a gift. I have thick, curly end-damaged hair and I prefer to keep it straight so I can deal with it. This is my process, once every 3 days or so I have to wash and condition my hair, then I let it air dry about 30 min and then separate/part/dry in laters with this starting from the bottom, using a huge round curling brush. I can't live without it now it's like air.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis , IN
This blow dryer is great for the average person. it is not to bulky and does dry the hair at a reasonable time. I dont really use it in my salon because I need tools that can be used for all types of hair but would recommend for someome who is only drying their own hair.
Shelbie A.
Twin Lake, MI
This is the best blow dryer I have ever had! I received it as a gift and I have used it almost every day since. It has multiple heat and blowing settings so there is something for everyone to be found in this blow dryer!
Gabby N.
East Windsor, NJ
Best blow drier I’ve ever used. It was worth every penny. I purchased this on Amazon and I love it. I will never look for another one. The first time I tried this I fell in love. It’s very powerful so the nozzle tends to fall off but that doesn’t bother me.
Cherry N.
This product get the job done I love using the babylisspro dryer because it don't burn my hair like the flat iron it burns my hair so I prefer using the blow dryer and this is a great product
Lisa B.
Quick drying, powerful motor, and quieter than most models. Gives consistent smooth, thorough results. Great, dependable product line that delivers a lot of value for the money.
Victoria P.
El Paso
This blowdyer is nice but it takes somewhat of a long time to actually dry the hair and styling with it is not that great it doesnt really dry the hair to make it hold its shape when i style it
Cheryl L.
Is this the same as the one that was a limited gift edition with black and kissy lips on it? That is what I got as a gift. It's outstanding.