BY BABYLISS

ANGELA E.
ANGELA E.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lot of people wonder what these are for, and as a hair stylist I always try to explain to them that this is how we get those awesome waves in our hair! This diffuser is awesome and I love all of the babyliss products so much! It gives my wavy hair an even greater wave and it lasts a lot longer when I use these!!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Diffuser I attach it to my hair dryer and my curls twist into beautiful curls.  It doesn't over dry my hair and leaves it nice and bouncy.  The Diffuser is not a heavy addition to my hair dryer and if it ever breaks I will definitely buy it again.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Fraankton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stays on my hair dryer and does not fall off when using which is a problem I was running into when using diffusers in the past. It has a strong flow and helps me style my hair when I choose to let my curls run loose and wild for the day. LOVE IT!!!!
KM G.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's kind or hard to fail on a diffuser.  It works like every other diffuser.  I use this to reduce the amount of frizz verses just straight blow drying curly hair.  More times than not I just let my hair air dry.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one of these to try it out but i ended up not Liking how my hair looked when i dried it using this.  My hair has loose curls and its currently thinning, i think its just not for my type of hair.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Pequot Lakes, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this diffuser for curls. Helps keep your curl formation and cuts out the frizz! Makes it so easy to dry your hair upside down for volume without making a mess of things.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never used a diffuser before I tried this one. It works wonders. I've used it for my family members as well who all have curly hair and they love this diffuser.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, natural curly hair so a diffuser is a must. It doesn't leave my hair frizzy. It gives me soft bouncy curls.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Nevada, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely live this diffuser I have super straight hair so this is key to getting beachy waves or a tight scrunched look!
Melisse R.
Melisse R.
Rexburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to diffuse my hair sometimes instead of regularly blow drying. This brand is great and works with most hairdryers!