BY BABYLISS

ANGELA E.
Rome, GA
A lot of people wonder what these are for, and as a hair stylist I always try to explain to them that this is how we get those awesome waves in our hair! This diffuser is awesome and I love all of the babyliss products so much! It gives my wavy hair an even greater wave and it lasts a lot longer when I use these!!
Melissa L.
Love this Diffuser I attach it to my hair dryer and my curls twist into beautiful curls.  It doesn't over dry my hair and leaves it nice and bouncy.  The Diffuser is not a heavy addition to my hair dryer and if it ever breaks I will definitely buy it again.
Kaylee B.
Fraankton
This stays on my hair dryer and does not fall off when using which is a problem I was running into when using diffusers in the past. It has a strong flow and helps me style my hair when I choose to let my curls run loose and wild for the day. LOVE IT!!!!
KM G.
Cumming, GA
It's kind or hard to fail on a diffuser.  It works like every other diffuser.  I use this to reduce the amount of frizz verses just straight blow drying curly hair.  More times than not I just let my hair air dry.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
I bought one of these to try it out but i ended up not Liking how my hair looked when i dried it using this.  My hair has loose curls and its currently thinning, i think its just not for my type of hair.
Colleen M.
Pequot Lakes, MN
I love this diffuser for curls. Helps keep your curl formation and cuts out the frizz! Makes it so easy to dry your hair upside down for volume without making a mess of things.
Christina O.
I had never used a diffuser before I tried this one. It works wonders. I've used it for my family members as well who all have curly hair and they love this diffuser.
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
I bought this to attach to my BaByliss PRO BAB2000 hair dryer. The description does not say that this diffuser will work with this model hair dryer, and I'm not sure why, because the attachment DOES fit my hair dryer.
Danielle P.
Rossville, GA
I haven't used this specific diffuser but I do use one daily. Very amazing at drying my hair quickly while also giving me the perfect wavy look. However this diffuser is half the price I paid for mine and I feel they all have to be about the same
Heather M.
Nevada, MO
Absolutely live this diffuser I have super straight hair so this is key to getting beachy waves or a tight scrunched look!