BY BABYLISS

Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Diffuser I attach it to my hair dryer and my curls twist into beautiful curls.  It doesn't over dry my hair and leaves it nice and bouncy.  The Diffuser is not a heavy addition to my hair dryer and if it ever breaks I will definitely buy it again.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Fraankton
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stays on my hair dryer and does not fall off when using which is a problem I was running into when using diffusers in the past. It has a strong flow and helps me style my hair when I choose to let my curls run loose and wild for the day. LOVE IT!!!!
Karina C.
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one of these to try it out but i ended up not Liking how my hair looked when i dried it using this.  My hair has loose curls and its currently thinning, i think its just not for my type of hair.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Pequot Lakes, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this diffuser for curls. Helps keep your curl formation and cuts out the frizz! Makes it so easy to dry your hair upside down for volume without making a mess of things.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never used a diffuser before I tried this one. It works wonders. I've used it for my family members as well who all have curly hair and they love this diffuser.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, natural curly hair so a diffuser is a must. It doesn't leave my hair frizzy. It gives me soft bouncy curls.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely live this diffuser I have super straight hair so this is key to getting beachy waves or a tight scrunched look!
Melisse R.
Melisse R.
Rexburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to diffuse my hair sometimes instead of regularly blow drying. This brand is great and works with most hairdryers!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to attach to my BaByliss PRO BAB2000 hair dryer. The description does not say that this diffuser will work with this model hair dryer, and I'm not sure why, because the attachment DOES fit my hair dryer.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I decide to leave my hair curly this diffuser is one of the most wonderful tools that one could ever have.