BeautyHair ProductsBaByliss
BaBylissPRO PRO Diffuser BABDF06

BaBylissPRO Babyliss PRO Diffuser BABDF06

by BaByliss

How does this work for curly hair?
Looking for a good diffuser to tame my frizzy curly/wavy hair. Any suggestions?
Will this diffuser fit a Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium hair dryer?
Start your review of BaBylissPRO Babyliss PRO Diffuser BABDF06!
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
I bought this to attach to my BaByliss PRO BAB2000 hair dryer. The description does not say that this diffuser will work with this model hair dryer, and I'm not sure why, because the attachment DOES fit my hair dryer.
beatriz O.
vocêUso muito isso pra cachear e secar meus cachos porque wstou em trazição isso me ajuda muito recomendo
Shayna S.
Schenectady
BaBylissPRO Babyliss PRO Diffuser BABDF06 uploaded by Shayna S.
A necessary attachment for any curly girl. This is an amazing diffuser. It fits my BaByliss dryer perfectly and gives me gorgeous frizz-free curls. I probably spent at least two years looking for a decent diffuser that wouldn't instantly pop off my dryer. I happened into my local Beauty supply for licensed professionals store and they happen to have a special bundle including the diffuser and the dryer.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
It's kind or hard to fail on a diffuser.  It works like every other diffuser.  I use this to reduce the amount of frizz verses just straight blow drying curly hair.  More times than not I just let my hair air dry.
ANGELA E.
A lot of people wonder what these are for, and as a hair stylist I always try to explain to them that this is how we get those awesome waves in our hair! This diffuser is awesome and I love all of the babyliss products so much! It gives my wavy hair an even greater wave and it lasts a lot longer when I use these!!
Heather M.
Nevada, MO
Absolutely live this diffuser I have super straight hair so this is key to getting beachy waves or a tight scrunched look!
Melisse R.
Rexburg
I love to diffuse my hair sometimes instead of regularly blow drying. This brand is great and works with most hairdryers!
Karina C.
Union City, NJ
I bought one of these to try it out but i ended up not Liking how my hair looked when i dried it using this.  My hair has loose curls and its currently thinning, i think its just not for my type of hair.
Kayla L.
Tifton, GA
I have thick, natural curly hair so a diffuser is a must. It doesn't leave my hair frizzy. It gives me soft bouncy curls.
Colleen M.
Pequot Lakes, MN
I love this diffuser for curls. Helps keep your curl formation and cuts out the frizz! Makes it so easy to dry your hair upside down for volume without making a mess of things.