BY BABYLISS

Octavia M.
Grove road, Chichester
I have to say I do love these rollers! You can create big or tight curls so easily! They're a cheap purchase and work so well leaving you with amazing beautiful hair! My hair is quite thick and long so most curling tongs don't work but these work so well!
Nia W.
I love these instant heat rollers, and i think they give me nice, bouncy curls. So if you like that look i would highly recommend you to purchase this product. The curls last for upto 3 days and my hair is oily so that's saying something.
Sasha R.
I've had this product for over seven years and though I do not use it often, when I do it's really helpful for my hair. I have fine hair so when I take the curlers out it makes me look like I have a full head of hair
Jessica C.
LaSalle, Ontario
These amazing rollers by babyliss gives me that added volume on the crown area of my head. It will slowly deflate as the day progresses, but will last longer if you add dry shampoo to the roots, followed by a light-weight hairspray. These rollers are perfect to create gorgeous curls.
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
It took a few tries to master these rollers but I love them! I get to do my hair while I do my makeup and save time! My hair doesn't hold curls very long. However they last longer with these than with a curling wand/ straightener.
Carolyn S.
Used to use these when wedding season came around. As a stylist of 20 years, the look given with hot rollers may not be in style right now, but they work great, keep the hair smooth, and are comfortable for my clients when worn.
Francesca W.
The actual heat rollers themselves are brilliant it's just the clips that let them down. They are so flimsy. I tend to use my problo clips to hold them in.
Oleannys Fabiola R.
He tenido varias planchas, pero nada como la babyliss, es genial, calienta mucho, y en pocas pasadas deja el cabello completamente liso.
mikaelly o.
Adorei o efeito, super definiu meus cachos e deu um volume incrível nos meus cabelos, eu adorei esse gente