BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABP75S Porcelain Ceramic Spring Curling Iron, 0.75 Inch uploaded by Michelle M.BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABP75S Porcelain Ceramic Spring Curling Iron, 0.75 Inch uploaded by Patricia Z.

BY BABYLISS

Variable Temperature Settings Creates Silky, Smooth Curls Independent On/Off Button Fast And Accurate Heat 8' Swivel Cord Brand New! Factory Direct! see more...

• Quiero saber si maltrata el cabello? O no? Y cuanto es la...1 Answers
  • You think it's worth it for his price? / ¿Creéis que vale...3 Answers
  • How much this curling iron cost?1 Answers
Patricia Z.
Apple Valley, CA
The best to make your curls so perfect and looks amazing . Love this! Just add alil bit of hair stray and flip your hair side to side and u have loose bounce curls or u could just add alil bit of moose before u curl your hair for long lasting tight curls.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
I really like this brand good price and it is worth the money. Best curling iron I have ever owned hands down! When it says instant heat they aren't kidding it gets so hot so quick and the curls come out perfect. It heats up fast, it gives you beautiful curls and works perfectly. i just love babyliss and their products as they work like a jem
Dre G.
Austin, TX
The brand Babyliss is just the best! They're so affordable and they last a really long time. I've had this curling iron for forever and it still gets super hot and works like a charm. Excellent investment!
Jessica W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Best curling iron I have ever owned hands down! When it says instant heat they aren't kidding it gets so hot so quick and the curls come out perfect. This is the curling iron I used on my wedding day!
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
This is a really nice curling iron it heats up quick and curls really well. I really like this brand good price and it is worth the money
Frangy Q.
Medley, FL
I like it because it takes care of my hair does not mistreat it or burn it when it is made of ceramic I protect my hair from the heat
Mitsuca B.
Orlando, FL
It heats up fast, it gives you beautiful curls and works perfectly. You cannot go wrong with it. It is so worth it, trust me.
lily p.
Flushing, NY
Love this hair curler leaves you with good looking curls it's affordable it doesn't damages my hair and it's affordable
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
Babyliss always makes awesome tools! I have used their tools for years. 😀 I really like that they are durable.
Citlalli B.
Katy, TX
I own this & its amazing. Lovely cute curls so easy and simple. Quick to do and straight to the point.
Michelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this actually work for straight hair
Kim B.
You think it's worth it for his price? / ¿Creéis que vale la pena el producto por su precio? 😆
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
How much this curling iron cost?
Libia A.
Quiero saber si maltrata el cabello? O no? Y cuanto es la temperatura del ondulador.