BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABP2559 Porcelain Ceramic Flat Iron, Silver/Black, 2.5 Inch

BY BABYLISS

Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
I Looooooooooove this flat iron! I wear my hair naturally, no chemicals. I have always wanted to achieve that salon look naturally gorgeous shine & full of body. this This iron gives me this and more. I am thoroughly impressed with the even distributed heat it provides, it does not burn my hair (adjust/set appropriate setting), the long swivel cord allows me to move freely. 1 caveat is the push on/off button is on the handle and sometimes I inadvertently shut it off but that's not a huge deal. I usually notice right away. It also has automatic shut off mode if you forget to turn it off. It heats up very quickly, within 30 seconds. I can make ringlets or opt for bone straight with this iron. It's so thin I can get as close to the new growth and edges and it smooths my hair out like spun silk. When I adjust the temp to OVER 440 the iron does get hot to the touch, so be careful, but not terribly hot. It looks like a silk press. I have saved money!
Guera M.
I started using this flat iron in 2006,it finally crapped out on me in 2014!!! Yes! It lasted that whole time and I was super sad when it went out. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to find it again due to it being such a long time since I had acquired it. I got it when I was in cosmetology school and it came in my big duffle bag of products. Ever since I was absolutely in love! Low heat and does the job, super long cord, and my hair got amazingly straight! I purchased another at a TJ MAXX by fluke in a city far away from me that I just so happen to be visiting! But that one didn't last as long as the cord ripped. So I moved on... sadly
Emily H.
YES to this hair straightener a million times. I will never ever use any other straightener. This thing keep my crazy hair from getting too frizzy even after it has been bleached. It's gentle and you only have to run your hair through once to see perfect results. I used to love bigger straighteners but this thin one is incredible and so much easier to use. You can even do curls really easily with it. Love it love it.
Nicole G.
Bronx , NY
I'm kinda bias because this is the first brand of curling iron I bought in 2007 and haven't changed it since. I love that I never feel like I'm burning my hair, the head is adjustable by temperature not just low - high and the sides really allow you to get deep into your scalp and edges as you desire. I know there must be better flat irons than this out there, I just haven't found one.
Julie O.
Greensburg, PA
Babyliss is THE BEST hair straightener. I have had mine now for 6 years and use it every single day! It straightens my hair perfectly and it is obviously built to last. I was so impressed, I ended up buying a blow dryer by them as well.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I love this tool so much. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I don't notice any overt damage to my hair either but I still use a heat protectant prior to use every time. I have loved everything from this brand and I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Although I'm not sure how this works on extremely curly hair.
Alisa B.
Bronx, NY
Hands down best flat iron I've used. Again this is professional grade. Heats up very quickly and to high temperatures. You only need one to two passes of this iron after blow drying hair, and I say this as someone who has very curly hair. Long cord for mobility. I purchased mine off amazon. I've since stopped using it only because I cut my hair very short and am trying to maintain my curls.
Mary M.
Doral, FL
This product is amazing. I have been used for years and this is the best straightening iron. I straighten my hair twice a week and this product has been perfect for a long time. It has never broken down or presented a fault. This product is 100% recommended.
Holly H.
Shreveport , LA
I will never buy a CHI straightener again after being introduced to Babyliss. My CHIs would break after a couple years.... NOT THIS! Works wonderfully. Heats up within a few seconds. I only use on the second highest setting to minimize damage. Great product
Linda A.
This is the nest brand for hair tool i have ever tried is true that is a little expensive but not ad much as other brands their hair straighteners don't damage your hair wether you use it by itself or with a heat protectant i love it highly recommended it