BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABP2558 Porcelain Ceramic Straightening Iron, 1.5 Inch uploaded by janet a.BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABP2558 Porcelain Ceramic Straightening Iron, 1.5 Inch uploaded by tay 🎀 M.

BY BABYLISS

• Wondering if anyone who has used a croc straightener would still ...2 Answers
Lauren O.
Columbia, KY
I have had two of these and they are wonderful! My first one broke due to it getting dropped but I had it for several years. My second one I have had probably about 5 years. I would continue to buy these because they work great and last forever!
Rachel N.
If you have thick, frizzy, curly/wavy hair like I do, then this straightener is the answer to all your life's worries. This is by far the best straightener I have every used. I love that it's thick so it straightens more hair at once, cutting my 3 hour time doing my hair to 2 hours. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I do not straighten often anymore (trying to embrace my natural hair) buuuut for the times that I do and all the times I have before, this is the best straightener i have every invested money in. My mom, who has a similar hair texture as mine, bought her own once she realized how great it was. I recommend pairing it with Chi Silk Infusion and you'll be all set!
Suhalah H.
Clifton, NJ
This is my top flat iron choice... I have long thick hair and it does the job.. I go through my hair twice and each section is complete... Keeping my hair smooth, soft, and shiny... What more can I ask for... I have both the 1 and a half inch iron and the 1 inch for my baby hairs... I use it about 2 times a week and my hair stays straight or curly... The style last... I rarely have to touch it up... I would totally recommend my friends and families to buy it
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX
I like this iron for people that like finishing fast but like having there hair straight and perfectly silky anyone that frizzy hair just buy yourself this one and I have a iron and a wand and I've had one since more than two years it works just like if it was new
janet a.
Elmont, NY
This has been the best flat iron that I invested in. It truly calms my frizz and makes my hair very straight . I have very curly long hair and this flat iron does the job without burning my hair. Extremely happy with this product.
Raheela A.
Upper Darby, PA
I love these straighteners. I have really thick hair so I don't like getting really thin straighteners but I don't like the really heavy ones either so this is the perfect match. And it works incredibly. It straighten hair so smoothly and my hair doesn't get stuck in the straightener like it does in some other cheap straightener
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I only have to make one pass with the Babyliss and it works beautifully. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I wash my hair every 3 days because it's so dry, and my hair stays straight the entire 3 days. I use it after I shampoo and dry my hair and I don't have to use it again until my next shampoo. I highly recommend this straightener to anyone with thick curly hair. Definitely worth the price.
Vashti W.
Ithaca, NY
Babyliss hair straightener is by far the best straightener that I have used. It makes the straightening process very easy and it makes my hair silky and straight (and this is coming from a person with thick curly hair). Would highly recommend
Sary V.
San Antonio , TX
My favorite brand of straighteners! I have had mine for years and it still works! I picked mine up at marshalls for around $30 which is a STEAL because usually these run about $120+! Worth every penny!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I bought this straightener from Marshall's years ago and it is the best hair care appliance I've had! It has lasted forever as well as kept its resistance in the hinge. I hate when they become loose.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Wondering if anyone who has used a croc straightener would still recommend this one?