BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABP2558 Porcelain Ceramic Straightening Iron, 1.5 Inch uploaded by tay 🎀 M.BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABP2558 Porcelain Ceramic Straightening Iron, 1.5 Inch uploaded by janet a.

BY BABYLISS

• Wondering if anyone who has used a croc straightener woul...2 Answers
Lauren O.
Columbia, KY
I have had two of these and they are wonderful! My first one broke due to it getting dropped but I had it for several years. My second one I have had probably about 5 years. I would continue to buy these because they work great and last forever!
Suhalah H.
Clifton, NJ
This is my top flat iron choice... I have long thick hair and it does the job.. I go through my hair twice and each section is complete... Keeping my hair smooth, soft, and shiny... What more can I ask for... I have both the 1 and a half inch iron and the 1 inch for my baby hairs... I use it about 2 times a week and my hair stays straight or curly... The style last... I rarely have to touch it up... I would totally recommend my friends and families to buy it
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX
I like this iron for people that like finishing fast but like having there hair straight and perfectly silky anyone that frizzy hair just buy yourself this one and I have a iron and a wand and I've had one since more than two years it works just like if it was new
Raheela A.
Upper Darby, PA
I love these straighteners. I have really thick hair so I don't like getting really thin straighteners but I don't like the really heavy ones either so this is the perfect match. And it works incredibly. It straighten hair so smoothly and my hair doesn't get stuck in the straightener like it does in some other cheap straightener
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite brand of straighteners! I have had mine for years and it still works! I picked mine up at marshalls for around $30 which is a STEAL because usually these run about $120+! Worth every penny!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
I bought this straightener from Marshall's years ago and it is the best hair care appliance I've had! It has lasted forever as well as kept its resistance in the hinge. I hate when they become loose.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
My hair is naturally straight but since I had it cut short, the ends went into different directions. With Babybliss, I have no issues whatsoever and my hair looks exactly how it should be.
Kimberly G.
San Antonio, TX
I love my babybliss hair straightener! I've tried plenty of different brands and this one has worked the best. I love that I can straighten and curl my hair with the same tool and it lasts all day
Celia G.
Greenbelt,Md
Not bad at all. It makes my hair nice and straight and my hair shines all day long. I put this in my carry on luggage when I am traveling. Can't leave home without it.
Heather C.
Rosepine, LA
This product works so well for me. My hair stays straight for days! I can also use it to curl the ends and the comb attachment helps keep my hair in the straightener.
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Wondering if anyone who has used a croc straightener would still recommend this one?