BY BABYLISS

• I have been looking for a roller set. I have seen this br...1 Answers
Lauren T.
I use these when I'm doing weddings. And they are awesome! They heat up super fast and easy to work. They leave you with a beautiful curl and body!
katrina g.
Great hot rollers set good, good price point, and relatively easy to use. The hard part is making sure you don't burn your fingers. But if you want some big curls and volume, this is great to use. Put them in, do your makeup and then you are done. Also great set for doing hair for grads and weddings.
Seb c bien G.
London
We have that at the salon is not somethink i use a lot but is a very good gadget to have for all of you who want some quick movement on you hair
Oleannys Fabiola R.
He tenido varias planchas, pero nada como la babyliss, es genial, calienta mucho, y en pocas pasadas deja el cabello completamente liso.
Jana H.
My favourite hot rollers! They leave my hair full of volume. Very easy to use and always get good results. A bit on the pricey side
mikaelly o.
Adorei o efeito, super definiu meus cachos e deu um volume incrível nos meus cabelos, eu adorei esse gente.
Stacey M.
Atlanta, GA
I have been looking for a roller set. I have seen this brand in several instances. I have curly hair, but it is very fine. I would like to try a big, wavy curl style but not sure where to start. Does anyone have experience with this brand of rollers, I don't want to spend the money if it is not worth it.