BaBylissPRO Babyliss PRO BABNT2091T Nano Titanium 1-1/4 inch Floating Plate Sol-Gel Technology Ionic Generator Flat Iron (450°F) WITH FREE FORFEX FX686 Pivot Motor Clipper with Four Guide Comb Attachments uploaded by María S.BaBylissPRO Babyliss PRO BABNT2091T Nano Titanium 1-1/4 inch Floating Plate Sol-Gel Technology Ionic Generator Flat Iron (450°F) WITH FREE FORFEX FX686 Pivot Motor Clipper with Four Guide Comb Attachments uploaded by Neyllen P.BaBylissPRO Babyliss PRO BABNT2091T Nano Titanium 1-1/4 inch Floating Plate Sol-Gel Technology Ionic Generator Flat Iron (450°F) WITH FREE FORFEX FX686 Pivot Motor Clipper with Four Guide Comb Attachments uploaded by Luz Paola M.

BY BABYLISS

• Sabem me dizer se ela danifica o cabelo?1 Answers
  • I have thick hair. Does this work well for thick and wavy...5 Answers
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I have had this straighter for about 5 years and it is the best!! It was a little pricey but it was totally worth it. I would recommend it to everyone look for hair that is stick straight!!!
María S.
Esta plancha es increeeibleee me fascina, la tengo desde hace muuucho tiempo y aun sigue siendo de buena calidad!!! Es uno de las mejores planchas de cabello que he tenido, puedo decir que esta de número 1 en mi lista de las mejores! Es magnifica, llegue a utilizarla muy seguido y mi cabello no se veía maltratado! Además teja un brillo fantástico y el cabello no queda con frizz, tengo RL cabello rulo y lo alisa en segundos! Simplemente fantástica!!!
Aliza M.
Elmont, NY
I have extremely thick hair and I have tried so many straightening irons but nothing seems to straighten my hair and keep it in place like this straightening iron. It removes frizz and smooths your hair while straightening it and it stays straight throughout the day. Definitely worth the money!
Keona W.
Babyliss is heaven for my natural hair. I have different textures throughout my scalp, and BabylissPRO changes my life. I don't have to keep going over areas; I only have to straighten one time without burning my hair. The price is well worth the quality of the product, and I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Savana M.
Essex Jct, VT
Favorite hot tool of all time hands down. Worth every penny. Not easy to access where I live unfortunately but still a great product. Would recommend to anyone with normal hair to wavy maybe even curly depending on the look you are going for. I tell my friends about this brand and plan to purchase more products from the company in the future.
Emilee N.
BaByliss is by far my favorite professional brand. I've been using this brand since cosmetology school. I use the flat iron daily on clients and I've had it for four years. It is still going strong. I will stay loyal to BaByliss.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
My experience with Babyliss Pro products has always been really good. Products last a long time and do exactly as they claim. My warning would be beware of counterfeits!!!!!! I am serious, even Amazon has been selling them, I think they have corrected the problem, but still beware.
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
Best hair straightener hands down!! Straightens fast and easy. I don’t have to go over it a million times and it keeps my hair straight. The price is not bad at all compared to other brands and it actually works so your paying for a good quality product!
Sherri H.
Manchester, NH
I own 2 flat irons from babyliss pro and I bought them years ago for probably double what they go for now which is still very pricey but it's the best money I've ever spent on a hair iron. They work so good it's almost unbelievable, my hair is so silky and straight without a drop of product. I've definitely recommend many times
Meredith D.
I have never personally owned a Babybliss hair straightener but my roommate in college had one it and worked WONDERS on her hair. I would definitely recommend using and would use myself if i didn't have stick straight hair.
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
I have thick hair. Does this work well for thick and wavy hair?
Rosyele c.
Simonésia
Sabem me dizer se ela danifica o cabelo?