BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABNT053T Nano Titanium Travel Dryer uploaded by May R.BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABNT053T Nano Titanium Travel Dryer uploaded by Sherlie R.

BY BABYLISS

The Nano Titanium Travel Dryer from BaByliss Pro has a foldable handle and dual voltage, making it the perfect choice for international travel. It also features a powerful 1000-watt motor and natural ion-generated shine. see more...

• I have very long thick hair, and I need a good hair dryer...1 Answers
  • I have a pretty good hair dryer but I was wondering what ...4 Answers
Lindsey H.
Conroe, TX
Babyliss hot tools are by far my favorite! As a professional, I have used this both in the salon and for use at home. This is currently what I am using at home for a perfect blow dry. It's lightweight and easy to use with three settings. It does get very hot so I love to use the cool shot button as I style. My favorite thing about babyliss is the longevity of their tools!
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
I LOVE this dryer. This really does live up to the hype. I had gone through dryers annually before justifying this purchase and let me just say it was so worth it. It makes blow drying my hair straight so much easier! Highly recommend.
𝖒𝖆𝖞𝖈𝖊𝖏𝖊𝖆𝖓 J.
arnaudville , LA
I received this item in my cosmetology kit for school. Its a great hair dryer. It puts off a lot of heat. It last very long which is really good beings that i have to use it so much. Nothing really to improve. Its a great tool.
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
So I've had this dryer for quite a while now and it's overall a good quality hair dryer. It gets the job done. I have long hair and it takes a while to dry my hair but with my babyliss dryer i finish in half the time. Glad to have purchased this.
Sherlie R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I bought the flat iron and JCP had an offer where you got the blow dryer for free. Its a travel size dryer, and I will say its surprisingly strong. I have a full size dryer and this took its place. It dries my hair shiny and frizz free even on my lazy days!
Sarah F.
Clear Lake
This is a good product for traveling and for at home if you have a small space.  It is affordable and does a great job.  This was my first time purchasing this brand and I will definitely look into their products again.  I recommend taking  look at what they have to offer.
Priscilla  B.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this blowdryer! I’ve always used inexpensive hair dryers ($10-15) before this one and I didn’t see the need to have a more expensive one until I tried my friends and it changed my life. I immediately went out and bought this blowdryer!
Jenna S.
Blue Bell, PA
I bought this for vacation/travel and will never go away without it. It is very powerful and works better than most full size hair dryers. The attachment works just as well as one in a full size dryer.
Dajanei M.
Coatesville
Works absolutely amazing and leaves hair bone straight. I use once every month after I wash and condition my hair. I am a repeat user and will keep using this baby on 4c hair all the time and will recommend to friends
Aubrey S.
Georgetown, KY
I bought this hair dryer because I was searching for one that would dry my hair quicker and help with frizz. This does exactly that I am very happy with my babyliss dryer.
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
I have a pretty good hair dryer but I was wondering what is so special about babyliss name brand?
Kelli S.
I have very long thick hair, and I need a good hair dryer to pack around. Does this one have strong power, and does it seem to be easy on your hair? Thanks!

Walmart