BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABGOLD100S GT Gold Titanium Curling Iron, 1 Inch (25mm) uploaded by Brenda M.

BY BABYLISS

• is really good for straight hair ?5 Answers
  • I have yet to try any BaByliss Products but I've heard no...2 Answers
  • Does this help curls stay on all day? My curls tend to fa...1 Answers
April D.
Rock Hill, SC
Love all babyliss. This one is one I reach for the most at work. It heats up so fast. Becarful because it does leave a scar if it gets in contact with the skin(I know) .But your hair will look good !
37734CRISTHINA N.
rizador Increíble Que le da bellos rizos Suaves acabados Que Las Ultimas Edades también es muy rapido y No Hace Daño, SE Puede comprar this in any tienda de belleza me encanta mucho le da vida a mis rizosss la amo de verdad
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
This curling iron gives beautiful curls. You can do many different kinds of curls, depending on the look you are going for. I have pretty thin hair and it works perfectly. I would recommend this curling iron to others!
Meg K.
I usually only curl my hair on rare occasions but with this curling iron I curl my hair all the time! I'll curled my friends hair who has a lot of layers and her hair will stay with out hairspray and not look abnormally short in some places, it looks normal and amazing. I definitely recommend this product!
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
The best curling iron I have ever used. Babyliss PRO products do not disappoint. Gives me bouncy curls that last all day, definitely use a heat protectant like you would any hot tool.
Eva R.
I love to curl my hair! So to have a curling iron like this that heats up fast and stays hot is extreme important because you finish faster and less wait time in between each curl!! SUPER!!
Ashton o.
Brunswick, GA
Absolutely love this curling iron!!! Definitely recommend it to everyone. My hair is almost to my butt and when I use this, my curls stay without even using hairspray.
Janet V.
fullerton, CA
Its such a good curling iron and gets the job done quickly although you do need to apply some heat protecting spray on your hair before use since its not ceramic
Faith C.
Tampa, FL
I have this curling iron! It is by far my favorite! One thing I love about it, is it seems to calm my hair! Sounds crazy yes, but it makes my hair so smooth!
Lisa M.
San Antonio, TX
We all need at least one really nice curling iron that you can count on! This is the one for you! Beautiful bouncy curls that don't quit!
Zuleima G.
is really good for straight hair ?
Estefany A.
I have yet to try any BaByliss Products but I've heard nothing but positive things. So my question is how does this differ from any regular curler?
Isabel G.
Does this help curls stay on all day? My curls tend to fall, any tips?
Emily I.
Weslaco, TX
Is this a good curly iron for naturally straight hair? Ive tried many curly irons but none seem to last the night with my hair