BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABDTW5586 Diamond Titanium 1900-Watt Ionic Hair Dryer, White

BY BABYLISS

Mariah M.
I love any of this brands beauty tools. They look and feel nice and luxurious!! They work so well and the price is up there but they last for so long. I have had my dryer, straightening iron, and hair curlers for years!!!
Ashley L.
Miami Beach, FL
I’ve never needed another hair dryer! It was pricey but I searched online for best deal. I have naturally straight hair but I lack volume and this has helped me achieve more volume!
Brittany R.
Nottingham , PA
I love this blow dryer. It works great and dries your hair quickly! I blow dry and straighten my hair every day, which I know is damaging to the hair. With the Babybliss Pro it doesn’t give my hair as much of a damaging effect as other blow dryers typically do. I love this blow dryer. I would recommend it to anyone.
Heather H.
Calhoun , LA
My mother in law had a dryer by this brand, and I was using a really old hair dryer that was on its last leg. After using hers on a few occasions, I knew I wanted this brand. My hair is thick and fine, and holds so much moisture. I’ve never had a hair dryer work as quickly on my hair as this dryer. I love it.
Norika M.
Los Angeles
Awesome hairdryer!!! This is actually my second one since the first one started to make noise after 2 years of almost everyday use! It’s light and powerful and looks nice. I take them everywhere when I travel, and it’s not crazy expensive like a lot of other descent hair dryers out there.
Aimee G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This brand and model is a *perfect* gateway drug to professional hair dryers. Working in a salon and seeing the results our stylists were getting with their dryers gave me a craving for better heat tools than I was using at home. The quality of a heat tool is *so* important. A cheap heat tool can damage your hair irreparably. My first "big girl" hair dryer was a Babyliss, and it was a game changer -- a huge step up from the Conairs I grew up using. For one, it was the first time I used a dryer with a nozzle attachment. I realize that those are more standard now, but at the time, it wasn't something that drugstore hair dryers came with. Also, the weight -- it was a little heavier than I was used to, it didn't feel cheap. It had more buttons/toggles -- I could do more than just turn it on and off. I had independent control over the amount of heat and the level of airflow, which was exciting. It also came with a better cool shot button than I was used to. The air didn't go from hot to warm, it actually cooled down. Couple that dryer with better brushes and higher end products and you've created a hair monster. This dryer lasted me two years of heavy daily use before giving out. I liked it so much that when the first one died, I just bought another one, same exact model. For the price, it's a great way to upgrade your hair routine.
Christine R.
Fredericksburg, TX
This is a great little hair dryer. It doesn't leave my hair feeling frizzy and dried out like a lot of other hair dryers, especially when you use cold air to finish off when your hair has dried. I got it from Amazon for under $100, and it lasted for over 5 years.
Mariangel G.
I only use this to dry my hair and then use the straightener iron, that's why I can't say how it works styling the hair. The product have a good force and different temperatures. Is easy to use.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
I wanted to love this dryer since it's much cuter than my blue Babyliss one but I just can't! It died on my so fast! My blue one has been going for years and this one died within a year! I still love the brand but was very disappointed with this specific dryer.
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
A fantastic blow dryer. Cuts blow drying time I. Half. Leave hair smooth and frizz free. Highly recommend this product. It's also light and not that big for travel. Good starter blow dryer if you are looking for a good affordable option.