Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsBaByliss
BaBylissPRO Pro BABCHV21 Ceramic Instant Heat 20-Roller Set, Varied

BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABCHV21 Ceramic Instant Heat 20-Roller Set, Varied

by BaByliss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro BABCHV21 Ceramic Instant Heat 20-Roller Set, Varied!
How would you rate this product?
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
This is an awesome hair product. It can be purchased pretty much anywhere at Walmart or Target. The curls come out nicely. I love the way it doesn't damage your hair.
Rubi C.
Easy to use and works quickly! I love the texture of my hair after the rollers, it's affordable and effortless.
Loni F.
Really pleased with my hot rollers. I use these so much. very easy to apply and take out. great right before applying your makeup.
Rachel C.
Fullerton, CA
It's kind of a hassle to wait for them to heat, then pull them out when it's hot and roll it into your hair. It's a long process. But the results are pretty rewarding. If you're in a hurry to a nice event I highly suggest you rather use a curling iron.
Rachel B.
Reunion , Fl
I purchased these to see if I could curl my hair for my friends wedding and save money. These curlers work well but the curls go away within an hour. I do not think it has anything to do with the product.
Sabrina N.
Odense
I absolutely love these curlers, they don't get to hot so they damage my hair. I always hated putting curlers in my hair, it was exhausting and it tangled my hair most of the time, with these it's easy and quick and makes the most gorgeous soft curls. Best purchase ever.
Jade S.
Paisley , Glasgow
Really liked these heated rollers, used to use them all the time when my hair was longer (recently got it cut short). They leave you with a very glamorous curl and hair is so bouncy and shiney. I was really happy with the result these left, would recommend.
Michelle L.
Corner Brook
Very user friendly and easy to use. Very quick beautiful curls that are easy to achieve. Inexpensive compared to others.
Vicky K.
Huyton , LIVERPOOL
I have had these rollers for many years and they are still going strong! They heat up quickly and give me big bouncy waves and curls. Best rollers i have ever owned, and I have another set in my hair kit for clients. I am very happy with these and would recommend them.
Rebekah S.
Whiteknights Road , Reading
I love this product. I hate putting rollers in and find it quite difficult however this product makes it so easy as it comes with big clamp clips to hold the rollers in place as well as each individual roller having a wide slot to place the end of your hair in making it easy for your hair to achieve its perfect curl!

Looking for your answer?