BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro 3D Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Black/ Silver Flat Iron 1
BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro 3D Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Black/ Silver Flat Iron 1" Inch BABNT3072 + Bonus Carrying Case
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls, MN
My favorite straightener by far!! I use this everyday for straightening or curling my hair it also gives great volume when used on roots!! It is an all around great hair straightener for any type of hair!!
karen c.
So I went back and forth and back and forth about buying this flat iron because it was so expensive plus some reviews said it could be fake. I am so GLAD I invested in this! I am mixed with black and el salvadorian and have very very curly hair.. I'll say 3c/4a curls.Anywho, I had an Ultra Chi flat iron for the past 3 years that would do ok but I would have to go over each section 2-3 times then wrap my hair for a few hours then take it down and go over my whole head AGAIN just to get the frizziness to go away and my hair to be as straight as possible. With this Babyliss Ultra thin 1 1/2 inch flat iron, I literally only go over my hair sections ONCE! So it cuts the time in half. I am going to include pics of my hair before it's straightened and after it was done with the Babyliss nano titanium. This review is 100% legit, I didn't get a discount on it and because I took the reviews serious, I decided to go head and review this to possibly help someone else !!Just bite the bullet and buy it!!
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I don't usually straighten my hair on the daily, but when I do this does the trick! I love the color and the size! The cord is extra long so it reaches to where I need it to go! It is durable and I know because I have dropped it multiple times without it breaking! I got it for a killer deal at TJ Maxx during Christmas time.
Becka P.
Hixson , TN
My favorite straightener !! I have super thick hair but this straightener works amazingly for me. I can straighten my hair super quick with long lasting results. You can change the heat settings based on the thickness of your hair. This creates smooth straight hair effortlessly . I was highly satisfied with this.
Victoria W.
Vancouver, WA
Got this is cosmetology school and while it wasn't a brand I thought I'd go for. It actually works. Gotta be careful with titanium plates as they get super hot and definitely need to adjust it for different hair types. But, it works like a charm, and you can curl with it as well as flat iron
Candice S.
Burleson , TX
I love this flat iron. I have many but this one is one of my favs. It heats up so fast & it glides through your hair. If you use it to make curls it can last for three days or more. It depends on your hair type. I would recommend this for other people to tryout. You won't be disappointed.
Judith F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite straightener! I love that it heats up in 15-30 seconds!! I think the price is definitely worth it. This straightener is really good for those who like flat hair! It leaves my hair super straight and soft! I will definitely keep using and buying this one!
Khadija D.
This hair straightener is SO SO SO amazing. It's what i use every day of my life ha ha. It has a really thin barrel, so its great for straightening and curling your hair. It comes with a little case you can put it in too, really efficient. Most definitely recommended.
Jessica P.
Love love love this straightener. It's a little pricey but is totally worth it. I use it just about daily. It is great for straightening and also for putting curls in my hair. I got it from Sephora and would for sure buy it again whenever that time comes.
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
This is the best flat iron!! It has a heat control setting,4 year warranty and the plates are titanium. Which didn't leave a film or deposit in your hair. It's easy to curl or straighten with this iron. I would buy it agin and recommend it to everyone.