BaBylissPRO Babyliss Pro 1 1/2" Ceramic Vented Flat Iron

BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPRO Babyliss Pro 1 1/2" Ceramic Vented Flat Iron
Emilee N.
I absolutely love BaByliss flat irons. Especially this one. My hair type is coarse and naturally curly. This makes my hair straight and smooth. This flat iron can also be used on thin and fine hair if a lower heat setting is used. This iron is great for everyone.
aryelin L.
I love hair straighteners it's a great help when you want to get out fast. They contribute more handling to the hair and it enhances its looseness, that good thing is to have products of this mark the truth. It is an honor to have good and quality articles in my house
Alanna P.
this was one of my favorite straighteners in college. It lasted me over 3 years, and worth the price. This baby got hot so a heat protectant was extremely necessary to prevent damaging hair.
Lennis A.
la plancha para el cabello babyliss es lo mejor en planchas que he utilizado me deja el cabello super liso brillante y muy suave y me dura el cabello un buen tiempo planchado la recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Ana Gabriela G.
This product is amazing when it comes to achieving the perfect hair style, I use it on days when I wan my hair super sleek and shiny and also when I want to do some curls and add volume.
shermaine b.
Pine Bluff, AR
I love this straightener. It made my hair silky straight. When i first got it my hair was short and it gripped it to this roots. I thought I was Rihanna in her take a bow video.
Aisha C.
N Little Rock, AR
I don't actually own one yet (I borrowed my sister flat iron) but after just one use I know that I will be replacing my chi flat iron. My hair gets straight with just one pass.
Carrie K.
This straightener is my number one choice to straighten my hair or use it to make soft curls and waves. One pass is ita all it takes and im out the door! Teo thumbs up!!!
Melody V.
Lewisville, TX
Love my straighter! I didn't realize the old cheap straightener I was using was frying my hair.

I switched to this straightener and the condition of my hair has been amazing.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Baby Bliss is great, I tried my sisters she purchased it at Salley Beauty Salon. Love the look and style of it. It heats up quick and works great on all hair types.