BaBylissPRO Babylis Pro Nano Titanium-Plated Compact Straightening Iron, 1-1/4 Inches

BY BABYLISS

Roselyn U.
Brooklyn, NY
First fell in love with this iron as a teenager and my brothers girlfriend flat ironed my hair with it. This iron effortlessly straightened my 3C curls in one swipe. Years down the line I finally got my own and I still loved it. I recommend this to all hair types! You can control the heat so if you have wavy/straight hair you don't need to hit it with so much heat. This is an amazing iron!
Brittany D.
Elkridge, MD
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I have gone back and bought at least 5 of these flat irons for friends and family that have tried mine and fell in love! I would use any of their products! They are definitely worth the money! ❤️
Saige G.
The Colony, TX
this straightener is really good. it gets really hot so i wouldn’t put it on full heat so you can avoid hair damage. it gets the hair really really straight. i like that it’s titanium. it’s one of the best straighteners i’ve used.
Kimber K.
Gaithersburg, MD
I will never trade this straightener for another product! I have had mine for almost 6 years now and I love it! My roommate in college introduced me (she has thick wavey hair). My hair is naturally pretty straight and only have to run the straightener over the ends and back of my hair. With this product it take me 10 minutes total from the time I plug it in!
dalitza M.
dardanelle
Desde que la use no se me cae el pelo ni se parte, la otra que yo tenia me dañaba el pelo y con esta plancha noto que no se daña mi cabello, la recomiendo al 💯!!!
Pooja P.
Elkins Park, PA
Love it! I always get sleek straight hair that lasts all day when I use this product. I used my aunts one time and after that I knew I needed to invest in my own
Bella Z.
I loved this straightener! It worked really well with my long hair and it made straightening my hair super easy. It was a really quick process when styling it and I also used it to put curls and waves in my hair as well. It made it sleek and frizz free.
Janelly L.
Houston
I love this straighter so much trust me I’ve tried many including chi and Paul Mitchell but this straighter beats them all and makes my hair super sleek and shiny and it will last until a next day looking the same way .
Kayla W.
Redmond
I’ve had my flat iron for over 10 years and it still works great! I love that it’s extremely user friendly and is easy to figure out. I can always achieve getting my hair done in a timely manner! I will never buy another brand!
Imani A.
Bronx, NY
The best flat iron I’ve ever used in my life. I have course hair so this gets the job done. It is a little expensive, but it is definitely worth your money. I got mine from Amazon.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Has anyone noticed any damage using titanium vs ceramic with this straightener?
Keeli T.
kent, OH
Is this good to keep hair from being damaged? I'm trying to decide on this or a chi..