BaByliss WORLDWIDE VOLTAGE Nano Titanium Bambino Compact Blow Dryer, Ultra Lightweight Design, Features 2 Heat / Speed Settings uploaded by Rōö A.

BY BABYLISS #31 in Hair Dryers

BaByliss Nano Titanium Bambino Compact Hair Dryer, Dual Worldwide Voltage The Bambino is dual voltage for worldwide use making it the perfect travel companion. It's ultra-compact size doesn't mean it lacks drying power, it boasts 1000 watts with high... see more...

Shasha S.
Caiden A.
Mesquite
This is an amazing hairdryer! I have had it for almost three years now and it works every time I use it. The attachment I have is easy to apply and remove and the blow dryer itself is easy to guide and help style my hair when I want a pompadour or a sleeker, more styled look.
Brittney S.
Ringgold, GA
I am in awe at how well this dryer works. Being a big fan of Babyliss, I went on a limb and bought this for my spouse for his beard. He loves it! Has a great drying time and it’s perfect for on the go! You can even use this with short bob hairstyles!
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
It works great and dries my hair very fast. My friend got this for me since he is a hairdresser and I ended up loving it. It sometimes gets a little hot for me so I will turn it down but it still works great and I use an attachment on the end of it
Gissel A.
It’s the best dryer I had ever have it’s leaves my hair so straight and soft it’s so powerful. I bought these at Sally’s at a very affordable price I would recommended men’s everyone to try it it’s the best !
Rachel U.
brooklyn
This babyliss blow dryer is one of a kind. You can find it at any electronic store or website such as amazon. I am very happy with this product because it does the job right. I would definitely recommend this company to others
Quanitra H.
Davenport , IA
Great blow dryer. It’s a quick go to for me when I don’t air dry. It’s expensive but totally worth it I’ve had it for years now. I use it all the time. I have other blow dryers just stored away because I forgot all about them.
Quan H.
I purchased this blow dryer while I was in cosmetology school and have loved it ever since. Blow dryer isn’t loud and doesn’t rattle like other blow dryers. Blow dryer heats up very quickly and reduces blow drying time.
Deborah G.
I got this as a gift to take on a trip to Greece. I purchased the appropriate plug adapter, made sure the dryer was switched to the correct voltage and popped it into my suitcase. Sadly, I only got to use this dryer once for about 30 seconds as it burned out when plugged in, even though it was set to the correct voltage for Greece.
Hannah N.
Norman
Great blow dryer and I love the compact size for traveling. I’m on a plane once a month so I enjoy this. Hotels always have dryers but not necessarily good ones. So this one is great.

back