BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsBaByliss
TT Tourmaline And Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer

BaByliss TT Tourmaline And Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer

by BaByliss

The hairdryer is sleek in form, lightweight, and is well-balanced with a 2-speed, 3-temperature setting control. Along with a cool shot button and powered at 1500 watts, the powerful, professional hair dryer will style evenly to your desire.

Does this dryer dry your hair quick? And does it have a loud sound?
Is this a quiet drier? Also how is it on your wrist/arm?
como les parece este secador q tan bueno es ?
Start your review of BaByliss TT Tourmaline And Ceramic Professional Hair Dryer!
Brittni E.
Gardendale
Love this dryer. Provides a lot of strong airflow. The attachments work great. I have naturally curly hair so the diffuser gets used a lot. But also love using this dryer for blowing my hair out straight.
Angelica R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok nadie se imagina lo rápido que seca el cabello este producto , había intentado con otras marcas pero definitivamente tantas personas no se pueden equivocar con respecto a este secador de cabello , la mejor marca para el cabello 🎈
Julieth B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Seca muy rápido mi cabello lo negativo es que es bastante “ruidoso “ tiene buena potencia, no es pesado aunque es un poco grande pero es fácil manejarlo.
Candice H.
Bel Air, MD
So powerful I love that it came with the attachments I got it on sale which makes it a little better
Sharon J.
Boca Raton
This in an amazing hair dryer. It gets the job done quick. I only gave it 4 stars because of War button placement.
Carol P.
Erie, PA
I love my hairdryer. It can be controlled and does not get to hot. It also has a setting to keep it from getting dry. My hair takes a while to dry snd i wash it every day.
greidy P.
Este secador de pelo es un sueño! Se seca mi cabello en menos de 5 minutos, en serio. Es peor cada centavo. Recomiendo encarecidamente este producto.
Lu C.
Tourmaline and ceramic are definitely things I look for in my hair dryer to make your hair less damaged!
Cheyanne D.
This hair drier is a dream! It dries my hair in less than 5 minutes, seriously. It is worst every penny. I would highly recommend this product. I have actually gifted one to my sister! She loves it too!
Amy J.
The BaByliss TT Tourmaline and ceramic professional hair dryer is an amazing tool. I am super lazy when it comes to blow drying my hair but this hair dryer makes the whole chore easier and so much quicker.