Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersBaByliss
Tools 1 1/2 Curling Iron from Pro [CT125S]

Babyliss Tools 1 1/2 Curling Iron from Babyliss Pro [CT125S]

by BaByliss

Ceramic Tools ceramic curling iron, 1 & 1/4". 135 watts, 25 heat settings, professional 9 power cord with 360 degree swivel, automatic dual voltage for worldwide use. Variable temperature up to 400 degrees. 2 year limited warranty. luster Dual Voltage for World Wide Usage [CT125S]

Utilizes ceramic barrel technology to deliver consistent heat across the surface and eliminate hot spots; Handy styling tool design makes it easy to create tight to loose silky smooth curls; Works on any type or length of hair; 25 heat settings; Delivers consistent temperature up to 400° F; Dual voltage (120V/220V) for worldwide use; 1-year manufacturer's warranty; Imported; Model CT100S (1"); CT125S (1.25"); CT155S (1.5"); CT58S (0.63"); CT75S (0.75")

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babyliss Tools 1 1/2 Curling Iron from Babyliss Pro [CT125S]!
Natalie R.
Alexandria
Purchased at: Walmart
I would like to try it I like it I don't have this so I would like to try it My friend have this and I don't ok
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,946 reviews
I have not used a curling iron for a while but when I did these were great. I loved using them on my bangs and they were definitely worth the money!!
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love this brand and curling iron! Super easy to use and produces great curls! Highly recommend this product
Amanda M.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product ! Curls my hair so quickly. Nice tight curls that last all day ! Heats up to the perfect temperature, and makes curling my hair so quick and easy !
Ayauly S.
Purchased at: Walmart
All babyliss products are perfect. Sometimes when I want to change the look. I am curling my hair with this prpduct
Coraliaaguirre
Stafford, VA
It is super smooth on your hair! I have waves with frizz hair and this product truly helps it. I use it for special ocassions

Looking for your answer?