Babyliss - Tongs & Brushes BaByliss Big Hair 2777U 42mm Styler uploaded by Tasneem K.

BY BABYLISS - TONGS & BRUSHES

The BaByliss Big Hair 42mm AirStyler with its rotating barrel creates a perfect salon blow-dry finish. Adding gorgeous volume and shape to fringes, layered hair and shorter lengths, the ceramic multi-directional rotating barrel gives fullness and body as you style whilst the soft bristles create ultimate smoothness and shine. The styler comes equipped with 2 rotation speeds and 2 heat settings plus a cool shot to give you complete styling control. see more...

Cristina B.
Very nice, leaves your hair like a profi blow dry! The problem is the time because you have to take small sections to make it look good, always use heat protection and be patient. It has 2 settings of speed and nice bristles, don t damage hair.it a good rotating brush.
Khushboo G.
Dubai, Dubai
This is the best purchase I made actually made my sister gift it to me. Give great volume to my hair. It give the Parlour finish and make me feel so good . Very satisfied with it. For now I’m good with it but have made my friends get it who are also very happy with it.
Tasneem K.
Perfect for the salon blowout finish! Can take quite some time but the finished look is beautiful. If it’s your first couple of times using this then please be aware your hair will get tangled. A lot!
Catherine M.
Bishops Brae Avenue , Downpatrick
I really like this but find it most useful when my fair is collarbone length. Shorter or longer just takes way too much effort. I would definitely recommend blast drying with a hairdryer first as even with air dried hair I find it takes too long to use.
Jean M.
Game changer! Every time I use this people always ask me if I've been to the salon and had a blow out. It's amazing!!!
Amie T.
Manchester
Awful product. Doesn’t do what it says it will. This item put me off using Babyliss products again