BY BABYLISS - TONGS & BRUSHES

The BaByliss Big Hair 42mm AirStyler with its rotating barrel creates a perfect salon blow-dry finish. Adding gorgeous volume and shape to fringes, layered hair and shorter lengths, the ceramic multi-directional rotating barrel gives fullness and body as you style whilst the soft bristles create ultimate smoothness and shine. The styler comes equipped with 2 rotation speeds and 2 heat settings plus a cool shot to give you complete styling control. see more...

Buy on lookfan...
Khushboo G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best purchase I made actually made my sister gift it to me. Give great volume to my hair. It give the Parlour finish and make me feel so good . Very satisfied with it. For now I’m good with it but have made my friends get it who are also very happy with it.
Catherine M.
Bishops Brae Avenue, Downpatrick
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this but find it most useful when my fair is collarbone length. Shorter or longer just takes way too much effort. I would definitely recommend blast drying with a hairdryer first as even with air dried hair I find it takes too long to use.
Jean M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Game changer! Every time I use this people always ask me if I've been to the salon and had a blow out. It's amazing!!!