BABYLISS SPRING CURLING IRON 1 INCH SO GEL uploaded by Surita K.BABYLISS SPRING CURLING IRON 1 INCH SO GEL uploaded by SHIANNON K.

BY BABYLISS #95 in Curling Irons

CONAIR BABNT100S BABYLISS SPRING CURLING IRON 1 INCH SO GEL -

Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
I am a professional hairstylist and I have had a few curling irons by this brand and they still last me! It’s super reasonable pricing for something that’ll last you almost forever. I have wavy hair and my curls last for days! I like that it heats up within 1 minute and I like the way the curling iron is made. I would recommend to everyone who wants luscious curls! Tight or wavy they are perfect!
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
I love this curling iron. I have naturally frizzy wavy hair. This doesn’t get to hit on my hair with the adjustable temperature. It leaves my hair kind of beachy looking. I curl my hair about 3 times a week between washes and it holds for days with little to no touch up. I don’t have any heat marks or fried hair! My favorite curling iron!
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
This is the only curling iron I will use on my hair! It is affordable and so easy to use. I love the curls I get from this iron. I’m so satisfied by it!! I would recommend this to anyone wanting pretty natural looking curls. You can make them tight or loose depending on what you want.
Sarah K.
Pleasant prairie
This is great for giving you a perfect wave look or a loose set of curls! I absolutely love this iron and find it extremely affordable! It heats up fast and really achieves a great look on anyone! I highly, highly recommend to everybody!
Cara B.
Monterey
I love my BaByliss products. This curling iron gives me such great curls that last for such a long time. It makes my hair soft and shiny. These curls literally last for three days, with dry shampoo of course!
Megan H.
Fantastic curling iron! This brand makes great hair tools that last. I'm a licensed cosmetologist and used one in the salon for 3 years before needing to replace it for a new one! It's a great investment.
Savannah F.
Saltville, VA
This is by far my favorite curling iron. It makes the most natural curls but can still make a strong curl if that’s what you desire. It’s not very expensive and doesn’t fry the hair. Absolutely fantastic
Maike H.
Kingsville, TX
Sometimes it works great, sometimes not so much. It’s easy to use but my hair is moody. It takes me long to get the perfect curlyness. The iron gets quite hot and is affordable at certain stores. Recommend for easy to curl hair
Belgi J.
Babybliss is hands down my favorite hot tool provider. It always works amazingly I've never had anything that doesn't work properly or burns my hair with Babybliss so I will forever be a customer.
Laiken P.
dickinson
This is my go to curling iron! It heats up quickly and curls amazing. As a Hair Stylist I am always trying new curling irons but I always come back to this iron. It is my number 1 suggestion to all my clients!