BaByliss ProTT 3000 Dryer

by BaByliss

Babyliss Pro TT Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer Red.

BaByliss ProTT 3000 Dryer do any of you have one of these hair dryers ? I bought one a few months back and it is my favourite 👌
Start your review of BaByliss ProTT 3000 Dryer!
Provo, UT
This hair dryer is fantastic! I have long, thick, curly hair that is often hard to manage. This dryer is able to dry my hair quicker than anything I've ever used before. I've had it for over a year now and it is still going strong without any issues. I love the concentrator attachment which directs the air to exactly where I need it. I find that using the concentrator cuts down my drying time and cuts down on frizz and flyaways as well.

The reason for the one star off is because this is also the heaviest dryer I've ever used. It's not terribly heavy, but I've had days where my arm gets tired by the end of drying my hair. The one other aspect of this dryer I had to get used to is the push buttons being on the front where my fingers would usually rest. After using the dryer a few times, however, this is no longer an issue and I've adjusted my grip to accommodate.

Hillsboro, IN
This was the first blower I purchased when I started cutting hair in a salon I love the way it performed but I had to replace three times every time the parts would break inside the dryer motor and one of the times they wouldn't replace it so I had to buy it again overall great blow dry dry hair extremely fast with no damage but I wasn't completely happy with how fast they seem to wore out and break.
This is my FAVORITE blow dryer ever. I had bought a Babyliss Straightener first and fell in love with the brand. After having my old cheap hair dryer break down, I decided to invest in a better hair dryer. I decided to go with BaByliss ProTT 3000 Dryer and I would highly recommend. My mother-in-law ended up buying one because she loved mine so much!
Emerson, NJ
I thought this blow dryer a few years ago and ended up returning it after about a week of using it. It worked great as it would dry my hair very quickly however it was almost too strong for my hair and even melted my hairbrush a little bit and I felt like my hair was frying with it I wish there was a way to make it a lot cooler
Great hairdryer. It heats well and fit my diffuser perfectly. I have very curly hair so my diffuser is the only one I use both my dryer & diffuser travel everywhere with me. It's heavier in weight than some other hair dryers but it's a small price to pay for the quality.
This is the greatest hair dryer I have ever tried. It lasts for a very long time and dries your hair super fast. This makes your hair really feel different compared to typical dryers. I would definitely recommend this
Boynton Beach, FL
I have found that this BaByliss dryer dries my hair quickly and isn't as noisy as dryers I have had in the past. The price point was amazing considering that this is a salon grade product that many stylists use.
Love! It's lightweight. Not too big or too small. I use mine every single day just about. Drys my hair pretty fast. Gets the job done. Bought mine threw Armstrong. Great product. Definitely recommend!
Fort Worth, TX
It works great but doesn't dry the hair as quick as the one from drybar . I loved it until I found the drybar buttercup. This is a decent dryer but no longer my favorite. It's good but not the best.
Ruskin, FL
I love this hair drier except, as expensive as it was, it should have come with a diffuser and/or other attachments. Apparently, if those are available, they have to be purchased separately.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toronto , ON