BaByliss ProTT 3000 Dryer

by BaByliss

Babyliss Pro TT Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer Red.

BaByliss ProTT 3000 Dryer do any of you have one of these hair dryers ? I bought one a few months back and it is my favourite 👌
Start your review of BaByliss ProTT 3000 Dryer!
Bourne, MA
I love this hair dryer! It dries my thick hair super quick and de frizzes it as well. I know it affordable at under $100 I just happened to get mine in clearance! Totally worth it!
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love how the hairdryer works. However, the paint keeps coming off, and the plastic parts break easily. I have resorted to using black tape to tape up broken pieces. The hairdryer is great but definitely needs a new paint job.
i can tell a difference in how fast my hair dries when using this blow dryer compared to other brands. it's lightweight and probably the most effective dryer i've used.
I received this hair dryer for my birthday and it has changed my life. I use it everyday. It is powerful and with all the options for heat, it's easy to customize your look. I have already recommended this to others.
Tucson , AZ
I've used this dryer for about 5 years now and it's a work horse. The negatives are that I can't take off the back to clean out the vent, and the head fell off shortly after purchase and wouldn't go back on. I plan on upgrading soon and hope to get a better quality dryer. I wouldn't use this at the salon.
Fort Worth , TX
This blow dryer ROCKS! I've had it for almost 5 years now and it still works amazing! It's an easy to use nice sized hair dryer. It is more than worth the price I paid for it. You could buy 5 cheap ones and they wouldn't last as long as this one does! HIGHLY recommend.
Norwalk, CA
Love babybliss styling tools! Been using them ever since beauty school, they are affordable and have the perfect heat settings. They are very lightweight and easy to use! I think I will always be a babybliss fan!
Atlanta, GA
I've used this hair dryer since 2013. It works fairly well... it hasn't acted up but I'm ready for a change. I just don't like how my hair looks after drying it with this tool.
Honestly, BaByliss has the best products to style your hair with. In my opinion, they're the number one brand for hair products. This blow dryer is really good.
I have had this hairdryer for 3 years now and it's still going strong! I love how it's not too heavy but definitely can handle the many times I've dropped it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
toronto , ON