BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Pro TT Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer Red. see more...

sam f.
Provo, UT
This hair dryer is fantastic! I have long, thick, curly hair that is often hard to manage. This dryer is able to dry my hair quicker than anything I've ever used before. I've had it for over a year now and it is still going strong without any issues. I love the concentrator attachment which directs the air to exactly where I need it. I find that using the concentrator cuts down my drying time and cuts down on frizz and flyaways as well.

The reason for the one star off is because this is also the heaviest dryer I've ever used. It's not terribly heavy, but I've had days where my arm gets tired by the end of drying my hair. The one other aspect of this dryer I had to get used to is the push buttons being on the front where my fingers would usually rest. After using the dryer a few times, however, this is no longer an issue and I've adjusted my grip to accommodate.
Christy M.
Great hairdryer. It heats well and fit my diffuser perfectly. I have very curly hair so my diffuser is the only one I use both my dryer & diffuser travel everywhere with me. It's heavier in weight than some other hair dryers but it's a small price to pay for the quality.
Shauana J.
Watauga, TX
This blow dryer ROCKS! I've had it for almost 5 years now and it still works amazing! It's an easy to use nice sized hair dryer. It is more than worth the price I paid for it. You could buy 5 cheap ones and they wouldn't last as long as this one does! HIGHLY recommend.
Ashley S.
Hillsboro, IN
This was the first blower I purchased when I started cutting hair in a salon I love the way it performed but I had to replace three times every time the parts would break inside the dryer motor and one of the times they wouldn't replace it so I had to buy it again overall great blow dry dry hair extremely fast with no damage but I wasn't completely happy with how fast they seem to wore out and break.
Katie G.
This is my FAVORITE blow dryer ever. I had bought a Babyliss Straightener first and fell in love with the brand. After having my old cheap hair dryer break down, I decided to invest in a better hair dryer. I decided to go with BaByliss ProTT 3000 Dryer and I would highly recommend. My mother-in-law ended up buying one because she loved mine so much!
Colleen E.
Emerson, NJ
I thought this blow dryer a few years ago and ended up returning it after about a week of using it. It worked great as it would dry my hair very quickly however it was almost too strong for my hair and even melted my hairbrush a little bit and I felt like my hair was frying with it I wish there was a way to make it a lot cooler
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
I've used this dryer for about 5 years now and it's a work horse. The negatives are that I can't take off the back to clean out the vent, and the head fell off shortly after purchase and wouldn't go back on. I plan on upgrading soon and hope to get a better quality dryer. I wouldn't use this at the salon.
Grayson C.
This is the greatest hair dryer I have ever tried. It lasts for a very long time and dries your hair super fast. This makes your hair really feel different compared to typical dryers. I would definitely recommend this
Anissa B.
Norwalk, CA
Love babybliss styling tools! Been using them ever since beauty school, they are affordable and have the perfect heat settings. They are very lightweight and easy to use! I think I will always be a babybliss fan!
Angela A.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
I have found that this BaByliss dryer dries my hair quickly and isn't as noisy as dryers I have had in the past. The price point was amazing considering that this is a salon grade product that many stylists use.
Kaye S.
toronto , ON
BaByliss ProTT 3000 Dryer do any of you have one of these hair dryers ? I bought one a few months back and it is my favourite 👌