Babyliss Professional Nano Titanium Ceramic Hair Roller Set with 12 Velvety Flocked Jumbo Rollers and Color Changing Sensor with Maximum Heat Transfer

BY BABYLISS #69 in Hair Rollers

BaByliss Fast Heat 12 Jumbo Rollers Nano Titanium Hairsetter The BaByliss Professional Nano Titanium Jumbo 12 Roller Hair Set creates beautiful, sexy curls and waves while eliminating damage and frizz, and is the number one hair roller used by... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Suzie G.
I tried these curlers. I have semi wavy hair that is medium length. Personally I didn't like the result of these curls. They were too springy. If that's the look you want then this is good for you.
Julio D.
I already use enough heat when blowdrying and flat ironing my hair. So why I love to use this roller set is because I'm able to bump my ends without excessive heat. I will use my rollers the second or third day to refresh my blowdried style and still not damage my hair.
Kim G.
152 Moorbridge Lane, Stapleford , Nottingham
I love this set. Such a reasonable price and they curl my hair perfectly. I like how there's 3 different sizes. The only down side is that they take a while to heat up so you can't use them straight away. They stay in my hair fine with clips and roll out really easily, no snags. Would definitely recommend.