Babyliss Professional Gold/Titanium Iron 1 Curling uploaded by Estefany L.

BY BABYLISS

Gold Titanium Smoothly Curls and Refines. Turbo Heat Button Instantly Increases the Barrel Temperature. Swivel Cord for Tangle-free Operation. Fast and Accurate Heat. One Iron for All Hair Types. see more...

Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Any babyliss' product is really good. In my opinion, they have the best any type of iron hair style. They are a little more expensive than other brands but they are one of the best products in the marketing so it's totally worth it.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
This is my baby ! I did have 2 at one time but I broke one of them . They beautiful curls ! However I can make many different curl sizes and styles with this one and that's why I love it so much ! I got mine at Sally's !
maria g.
Denver, CO
Would really love to try this iron.
Love to curl my hair in different ways.
All my family loves to use this kind of curl their hair with this kind of iron.
Estefany L.
Las Vegas, NV
Anazing it does the job every time. Curled very smoothly and last all day. Perfect way to invest in some money from hairdos
Natalie V.
Tampa, FL
I've used this product before and I liked it except I generally like curling wands better then curling irons.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
Really good curling iron. Curls nicely and gives bounce and voluminous curls. I definitely recommend.
Amii L.
Ardleigh Green, Hornchurch
After months of flat irons / rollers and pin curls, I was unable to find anything that could really give me the bouncy curls and waves I wanted until I found this curling wand !