BaByliss Professional Ceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Laura Q.

BY BABYLISS

BABC75SC - Black eliminates static electricity. Preserves more moisture within the hair shaft. Causes less damage to the hair cuticle. see more...

Brooke B.
Kettering
Produces flawless curls. My hair goods through the barrel without any issue. Quick to heat with long swivel cord. I frequently hit the off button when twirling the wand though, on and off buttons are inconveniencly placed.
Lee D.
Newington, CT
This product will make your curls be fancy and tight My Curls when Hughes this product last for 4 to 5 days with a good Spritz of hairspray you're out the door and ready to go
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
Great product to achieve those loose beachy wavy curls. For the price, it is a fantastic value. I bought mine at Ulta. They have the models out there so you can see and handle them before buying, which I love. Glad I purchased! Next I will be buying one with a smaller than 1.25 inch barrel for those times when I want tighter curls. So far Babybliss hasn't let me down so I'll stick with them.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite curling iron of all time! Gives me those beautiful silky looking beachy waves. I always get compliments when I use this iron and it doesn't damage my hair like some other hot tools do. I highly recommend this tool if you want gorgeously styled hair.
Daniela M.
Me encanta, no soy muy de rizos, pero para esas veces que quieres salir un poco de tu zona de confort, sin duda alguna esta rizadora es mi opción número uno!
Tania R.
Este producto es eselente facil de usar exelentes resultados risos suabes y brillantes ondas muy lindas
Alice C.
Ipswich
I found that however hot I had it or left it to cool before dropping i never achieved curls that lasted long, I got a better curl with a straightener. However these were rather cheap so I wasn’t expecting masses, I did like the fact the end of the wand didn’t get hot so you couldn’t burn yourself as easily
Kylie M.
st, NL
I love this curling iron! I’ve had it for a few years but only recently started using it because my hair is longer. I like that it has a clamp because you can wrap your hair around or curl it normally for two different looks. Heats up fast and works great with no pulling my hair
Charl L.
I've had these curlers for just over three months and they're now my favourite. Unlike some curling wands I use, this doesn't damage my hair and leaves my hair feeling silky. The curls lasts for nearly 48 hours and look so beautiful, plus it's so affordable!
Libby H.
Hertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead
I love curling my hair. Having thick hair means I don’t get a chance to do it often as it just takes so long. This curling wand is so easy to use and heats up to the perfect heat. My curls last hours, all day most of the time!

back