BaByliss PRO Volare V1 Hair Dryer, Black uploaded by Becca S.

BY BABYLISS

This BaByliss hair dryer delivers intense air pressure, and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra powerful air for high speed drying. Ferrari designed V12 engine Nano Titanium technology Turbo shot Button 2000-watts Tri-port ionic generator True cold air feature 6 heat/speed controls What's Included Volare V1 hair dryer 2 attachments Wall plug Manufacturer's 4-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Material: Boxed. see more...

🏅Beauty 🏅.
Never
used a hair dryer that cost more than $20. I told my stylist my hair
dryer was dead and recommended this dryer to me as its what she uses at
home. I have curly hair I straighten daily and have hundreds of dollars
in flat irons that I use. Since getting this hair dryer I DO NOT have to
use my flat irons! My hair drys significantly faster with this dryer as
well. It has cut my normal hair care routine time from about 25min to
10min... Incredible!
Samina M.
I love my hair dryer it never gets too hot, which is a problem I’ve had all to often with other dryers. The dryer is easy to use and lightweight and I love the accessories that come with it. I can use the nozzles to get a sleek look.
Eve E.
A good basic hairdryer however I have very thick long hair so it takes a long time to completely dry my hair using this. I prefer to partially dry my hair upside done using this hair dryer then either air dry to finish off or use straighteners to create a sleek look.
Nina M.
The best hairdryer! I have really thick hair and it dries it within 20 minutes (usually takes 40). My hair is less frizzy when I use this. When straightening my hair after blow drying, its smoother and not frizzy.
Jami S.
Eatonia, SK
Best hair dryer I’ve ever had! I have had mine now for over 10 years now and it’s still amazing. The motor is so powerful that it cuts drying time in half. Can’t use any other dryers now. Highly recommend.
Emma S.
I love my hairdryer, but it weighs a ton! I have quite long hair, and it can take quite a long time to dry. By the time I’m finished my arm usually aches. An affordable hairdryer though, good for the price (gets the job done).
Leah N.
Spennymoor
I got this on offer from Argos and it’s never let me down and I’ve had it 3 years, I have very long thick hair so a hair dryer tends to go quite quick on me but this has lasted
Harriet B.
Barnes , Sunderland
I really rate this hairdryer as it dries my hair within five minutes and has a few different settings. I believe it is a good product for the price you pay and feel like it does it’s job well.
Janelle S.
canada
I have had my hair dryer for about 15 years and it is still going strong. Best investment ever! If mine ever breaks down I will be getting the exact same one again 👍
Ricki B.
Oakville , ON
Had a couple of duds that didn't last very long. Finally had it replaced with one I've owned for YEARS now (I'm a stylist). It's very strong and gets the job done fast.. but it gets VERY HOT! There's also no cool shot button, just a turbo air button. I probably wouldn't use it at home but it's great for my clients.
Noemi A.
I have read about Bay Byliss Hair Dry has a lot of good reviews. Thinking of purchasing this item do you recommend this product?
Noemi A.