BaByliss PRO Volare V1 Hair Dryer, Black uploaded by Becca S.

BY BABYLISS

This BaByliss hair dryer delivers intense air pressure, and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra powerful air for high speed drying. Ferrari designed V12 engine Nano Titanium technology Turbo shot Button 2000-watts Tri-port ionic generator True cold air feature 6 heat/speed controls What's Included Volare V1 hair dryer 2 attachments Wall plug Manufacturer's 4-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Material: Boxed. see more...

Lissete t B.
KENOSHA, WI
Not a good blow dryer , the cord was faulty after three months of owning it . Almost caused a fire because it over heated .
Rawan H.
Not a bad blow dryer. I like it but sometimes I feel like it crisps my hair. It dries pretty fast though and isn’t too loud
Chavaun D.
Farmington
Purchased at: ULTA
I highly recommend this dryer! If I didn’t own a Dyson, I’d own this one. It’s incredibly light weight and also powerful.
Carlie H.
Granite Falls
This hairdryer dries your hair very fast. I use this product every time I have to dry my hair after taking a shower.
Samantha S.
Great hairdryer at a reasonable price. I have thick hair and this dried hair quickly without causing a lot of frizz
Mona M.
Lubbock , TX
I’ve only have tried this at the salon. My dryer is pretty competitive to this dryer. I would save my money.
Missy R.
Delano
This dryer has great temperature control and heat power to get the hair dry in an adequate amount of time.
Kayla R.
Conway
I don’t personally own a BaByliss, but my MIL does and you can bet I use it every chance I can! Awesome!
Jetta H.
New Carlisle, OH
This dryer packs a lot of heat! It will cut your dry time down in half and doesn’t leave the hair frizzy.
Leigh-ann B.
Weaverville, NC
This is one of the best dryers I have ever used. Drys my hair in record time, without getting to hot
Noemi A.
I have read about Bay Byliss Hair Dry has a lot of good reviews. Thinking of purchasing this item do you recommend this product?
Noemi A.