BaByliss PRO Volare V1 Hair Dryer, Black uploaded by Becca S.

BY BABYLISS

This BaByliss hair dryer delivers intense air pressure, and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra powerful air for high speed drying. Ferrari designed V12 engine Nano Titanium technology Turbo shot Button 2000-watts Tri-port ionic generator True cold air feature 6 heat/speed controls What's Included Volare V1 hair dryer 2 attachments Wall plug Manufacturer's 4-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Material: Boxed. see more...

Calli L.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Best blow dryer of all time I worked in a Solon and all of the stylists used this one and its lasted me so long' it also drys hair so quick! And doesn't make hair get to frizzy and has lots of different settings.
Lauren M.
My favorite hair dryer and it shows on all my clients! I only use this blow dryer and it’s so incredibly fast and speeds through my blowouts in half the time!
Heidi R.
Prosper , TX
The Ferrari designed motor in this dryer is incredible! My hair dries so fast! I blow dry my hair 4-5 times a week and this dryer really does a super job.
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
I use this everyday! Works well drys fast light to hold. Price point is great! I love all babyliss blow dryers they are a great product last forever
Bryanna C.
Austin, TX
This is literally the best hairdryer I’ve ever used. I have medium curly/wavy hair and this makes my hair sleek and shiny every time I use it.
Mel w.
Atlanta, GA
This is flat this is by far the best blow dryer it's a little pricey but it's well worth it if you looking for something to get the job done
Kaitie H.
Denton, TX
This dryer is not only strong, but gets hot enough to dry my hair quickly. I've had it for over two years and it's still working beautifully!
anaalicia w.
Bradner, OH
Love this dryer. Has multiple settings to dry and smooth hair. Paired with my volumizer spray, gives great lift and volume and super fast!
Nicole M.
Simi Valley, CA
This hairdryer is great, it’s able to dry my hair pretty quickly in about 15 minutes or so, which is really quick for my super thick hair!
Ana A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This blower is really good! I love it leave the hair in a perfect
Condition you don't have pass it so many time! The blower does the job
Noemi A.
I have read about Bay Byliss Hair Dry has a lot of good reviews. Thinking of purchasing this item do you recommend this product?
Noemi A.