BaByliss PRO Volare V1 Hair Dryer, Black uploaded by Becca S.

BY BABYLISS

This BaByliss hair dryer delivers intense air pressure, and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra powerful air for high speed drying. Ferrari designed V12 engine Nano Titanium technology Turbo shot Button 2000-watts Tri-port ionic generator True cold air feature 6 heat/speed controls What's Included Volare V1 hair dryer 2 attachments Wall plug Manufacturer's 4-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Material: Boxed. see more...

Alexa M.
NEW JERSEY
let me begin, this dryer works AMAZING. But, I feel my hair has been a bit dryer then normal because of the. amount of heat it lets off. It drys the hair SUPER Fast and the life of the dryer is amazing. In compared to this is WAY more affordable and does the same job.  The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Courtney W.
Oklahoma City
Love this dryer! It is lightweight. It dries my hair so much faster than my previous dryer. It is a bit expensive but well worth it. Highly recommend! This is my first purchase of this dryer & would buy it again!
Kathryn H.
Greensboro, NC
I’ve been using this dryer steadily for the past 4 years in salon and highly recommend it. I’ve actually bought 2. It’s lightweight and very powerful. The filter comes off easily for cleaning. Lasts a long time, I’m on my third year with my current Volare and that is with using it on multiple clients a day, 4 days a week. The only thing I would change about it is the cord, it could be a little longer for salon use but it’s plenty long for at home.
Andrea K.
Howell, MI
This hair dryer does not mess around. It is so powerful, I love it! It is totally worth the price. It gets my hair dry so fast and doesn’t cause any damage to my hair. My hair always feels great once I blow dry it with this dryer. I highly recommend checking this out.
Kelli M.
This is a really good dryer. Mine lasted me about 4 years but then it did unfortunately stop working. It dries my hair quickly and illuminates frizz. The only down side is it is on the heavier end of things so my hand would get tired after a while.
Kelly L.
Bend
I’ve been using this companies products for years. They last forever, do a great job and are worth the price tag. They don’t leave my hair as frizzy or dried out feeling as other brands. If you use a blow dryer every day then I recommend this one
wendy p.
Austin, TX
I have used Babyliss hair dryers for years and always will! My hair is very curling and prone to frizz. I have a heck of a time getting my hair straightened when styling. Years ago my hair dresser recommended Babyliss as that is what they used in the salon. Well worth the extra money as it’s power far exceeds others and very reliable! I gave my daughter my first Babyliss because she liked it so much and bought this one for me! Highly recommend!
Aline B.
Ingleside
Best dryer on the market hands down, it’s worth saving all your extra pennies in order to buy it dries my thick hair in half the time that it used to take me. It also helps me at work as a hairstylist by giving clients the best blowouts you could ever imagine.
Hannah L.
Sulphur Springs
I HAVE USED THIS DRYER SINCE 2012!!!! It. Is. Amazing. And so incredibly durable. It has a ton of power which is so nice because I have semi long super thick hair! I always depend on this dryer to get my hair completely dry in 10 minutes!!
Corissa B.
Pittsburgh
I have thick hair and love that this blow dryer has helped to cut drying time in half compared to other higher end brands. I use this blow dryer two times a week and highly recommend buying!
Noemi A.
I have read about Bay Byliss Hair Dry has a lot of good reviews. Thinking of purchasing this item do you recommend this product?
Noemi A.